Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi friends,

I'd like everyone's attention for a moment, so please gather around, and SHUT THE HELL UP! :angry:

Thank you. :)

On Wednesday 4th August, I proposed to my long time girlfriend VeraMaria, whom I'm met at Phatmass, and I'd like to announce that we're finally getting married! :D

VeraMaria has brought so much joy to my life, in such a short amount of time. She has shown me that you don't need to be imperfect to be appreciated. I will never forget that moment when we held hands and watched the sun go down. That was a very special moment indeed, one which will live on in my heart forever. That was the moment when I realised Vera was the only woman for me, and I the only man for her. :sadder:

I love you VeraMaria. :wub:

la la la la la la LAAAAAAAAA!:skitzo:

la la la la la LAAAAAAAAA! :skitzo:

Posted

lol

Posted

What's so funny? I'm telling the truth. Why wont anyone believe me? :(

Posted

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Posted

Congrats Phazzan and Vera!!
Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just think it is funny how persistent you are. Just like the woman in today's reading.

You're from Australia right? How's the weather down there?

homeschoolmom
Posted

Awwww.... :hearts: That's wonderful...

Posted

is everyone elses screen extending the usual pixel measurements?..lol due to my post :-$

Posted

[quote name='picchick' date='Aug 4 2004, 07:47 AM'] Congrats Phazzan and Vera!!
Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just think it is funny how persistent you are. Just like the woman in today's reading.

You're from Australia right? How's the weather down there? [/quote]
Oh the weathers great. On the weekend I and my lovely fiance Vera went to the zoo and fed the koalas. It was such a special day. The sun was out, no clouds about, Vera's face was shining. She is so beautiful.

homeschoolmom
Posted

so when's the big day? If I have to find a babysitter, I have to start looking now!

Posted (edited)

Wait.


That doesn't make sense. Vera isn't in Australia. At least I don't think. :unsure:

Edited by picchick
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 4 2004, 08:12 AM'] so when's the big day? If I have to find a babysitter, I have to start looking now! [/quote]
We haven't set a date yet, but we're looking at January next year. By the way, everyone is invited to our wedding. We're looking at having two ceremonies, one in my hometown of Brisbane, and one in her hometown in the United States of the USA. It's going to be such a special day. Another thing, ilovechrist, dust, jeffcro7, morphRC and all the other PM boys are invited to my special bucks party which will be happening sometime soon. Apologies to theculturewarrior, as you are not invited.

So keep those dates free people, pray for me and Vera, pray that we are together forever.

Cheers,
Phazzan

p.s. theculturewarrior, you're also not invited to the wedding

homeschoolmom
Posted

I wanna host a shower!!

Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 4 2004, 08:22 AM'] Can I be a bridesmaid? [/quote]
Well I have no problem with it, but I asked Vera and she said 'no'.

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 4 2004, 10:31 AM'] Well I have no problem with it, but I asked Vera and she said 'no'. [/quote]
:o

(stammering) But, but...I'm a crazy girl!



Oh, the injustice! :sadder:


















:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Posted

Sorry, she said something about you being a 'fruitloop', whatever that is I dunno. Don't tell her I told you so. ;)

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 4 2004, 10:34 AM'] Sorry, she said something about you being a 'fruitloop', whatever that is I dunno. Don't tell her I told you so. ;) [/quote]
I can't argue with that.


Fruitloop is a good way to describe me. The cereal's not bad either. :D

Posted

If ur buying the plane ticket, IM THERE!...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...