Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Aug 4 2004, 08:36 PM'] My dad once worked at a Mental Health Ward (He got CO status during Nam and that was his social work for a few years). Sounds like Phazzan would fit in.... jk. [/quote]
haha no doubt haha

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 5 2004, 01:35 PM'] hahaha i thought he was supposed to be taking it hourly [/quote]
:lol:

Tora-Musume
Posted (edited)

Vera, I am praying for you. Phazzan, you would probably make a lovely model for the white jackets. :crazy: j/k :newlyweds: How sweet it is...I know I am new and I probably missed the wedding...lol but, do you have any cake left? :D

Gotta Love Me! :heart:

Edited by Tora-Musume
DancesforLove
Posted

lol phazzan I love your post lol

franciscanheart
Posted

aw :wub: is in the air

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...