Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ay Dios Mio. :blink:


:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:


:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Posted

Wait wait wait, Hoooooooold on a second.















Hmmm....strange...I don't remember any of that...



(you see, you have to be careful of what you say to Phazzan...quite troubled in the head, and sensitive to top it off :rolleyes: shh)




*gently pushes Phazzan to the ambulence ready to take him to a mental health institution*

Posted

[quote name='cathgirl' date='Aug 4 2004, 10:34 AM'] :rolleyes:  Poor vera..... [/quote]
Vera's awfully quiet about this....





Oops, never mind.....

Posted
:rolling:

You should know me better Norse. :lol: :P

Hmph. I sensed something was up when I saw Phazzan start another thread :P

Poor guy...I think his ego-unbalance is getting worse..:unsure:

Only a crazy person would marry me :lol:
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 4 2004, 10:58 AM'] Only a crazy person would marry me :lol: [/quote]
Then why are you complaining when the man who fits the profile proposes???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Norseman82' date='Aug 4 2004, 02:08 PM'] Then why are you complaining when the man who fits the profile proposes???? :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
he is mentally unstable, I tell you



:ph34r:





shhh....come farther down

























He has a little ego problem ;)








And yes, only someone crazy would marry me, but I'm still waiting to meet that crazy person. Phazzan's not crazy enough :P.


Not [i]that[/i] desperate yet






:lol: :P

Posted

Can I be a bridesmaid at THAT wedding then?













:lol:

Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 4 2004, 02:32 PM'] Can I be a bridesmaid at THAT wedding then?













:lol: [/quote]
If I marry a crazy Catholic...sure!!! :lol: :D

Wonder how many creepy aliens will end up marrying PMers :rotfl:

franciscanheart
Posted

question.... how is the United States IN the USA????


if anyone can give me a real answer to that ill give you a cookie....



or better yet,
a taco

Posted

My dad once worked at a Mental Health Ward (He got CO status during Nam and that was his social work for a few years). Sounds like Phazzan would fit in.... jk.

Posted

rofl Jacob !!!!!!!!

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 4 2004, 02:27 PM'] Wonder how many creepy aliens will end up marrying PMers :rotfl: [/quote]
it's going to be hysterical to find out

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Aug 4 2004, 10:36 PM'] My dad once worked at a Mental Health Ward (He got CO status during Nam and that was his social work for a few years). Sounds like Phazzan would fit in.... jk. [/quote]
:lol:

Hehe...


(I'm sure he would :ph34r: )

Posted

Vera, did you get the flowers organised today like I told you so? I was speaking to mother and she said you like the posies, not the roses. I talked to mother about this and she said she would prefer roses, not the posies. I'll leave it up to you two to sort it all out, but I suggested the roses as they match perfectly with your dress, but at the end of the day sweetie it's your decision. I want this day to be perfect, just for you!:wub:

I'm so excited, I can't wait! :D

Posted
:rolleyes: Vera, I'm praying for you!!! :lol: :D
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 5 2004, 12:31 PM'] Vera, did you get the flowers organised today like I told you so? I was speaking to mother and she said you like the posies, not the roses. I talked to mother about this and she said she would prefer roses, not the posies. I'll leave it up to you two to sort it all out, but I suggested the roses as they match perfectly with your dress, but at the end of the day sweetie it's your decision. I want this day to be perfect, just for you!:wub:

I'm so excited, I can't wait! :D [/quote]
I can't help it Phazzan, that cracked me up soooo much :rotfl:















(he probably hasn't taken his medicine today :ph34r: )

Posted

Today? I think he forgets a lot more often than that! :P

franciscanheart
Posted

hahaha i thought he was supposed to be taking it hourly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...