MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 I cannot Email, PM, Upload 50KB Files. My Information hasnt been changed, and my Nick. If your not going to do it or allow me to do the above, could you atleast tell me. Thankyou.
RandomProddy Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 I can't PM either, perhaps it's broken at the server for everyone...
Lil Red Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 peeps who have the "hello i do not rep the church" sign don't get to upload files or PM. i dunno why, ask dUSt. email him at webmaster@phatmass.com
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Aug 11 2004, 01:51 AM'] peeps who have the "hello i do not rep the church" sign don't get to upload files or PM. i dunno why, ask dUSt. email him at webmaster@phatmass.com [/quote] Done that a month ago.
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 I already know, someone told me that 6 wks ago! Within a 2wk ban I got for criticizing him, 5 people got name changes, I was asking for 2-3 wks prior. Its a 4 minute job. If that.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Morph: Chill out. It's not the end of the world. Face it, this is dUSt's board, and he can do as he pleases, whether you like or agree with it or not.
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 I am 'chilled'..lol I wont reply to that, Ill probably get another 2 wk ban
dUSt Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Hi. I'm lazy. Why were you labelled Non-Catholic in the first place? There must have been a good reason. Getting that title removed takes a lot more than just a "hey, I'm Catholic again". It only takes me about 30 seconds to change it, when I get around to doing it--and for that, I need a little thing called "initiative".
dUSt Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Aug 10 2004, 10:21 AM'] peeps who have the "hello i do not rep the church" sign don't get to upload files or PM. i dunno why, ask dUSt. email him at webmaster@phatmass.com [/quote] I feel more comfortable knowing that phatmass' resources are used in ways that are out in the open. The PM and e-mail options are a [b]privilege[/b] to those members who are not opposed to the church.
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 11 2004, 03:01 AM'] Hi. I'm lazy. Why were you labelled Non-Catholic in the first place? There must have been a good reason. Getting that title removed takes a lot more than just a "hey, I'm Catholic again". It only takes me about 30 seconds to change it, when I get around to doing it--and for that, I need a little thing called "initiative". [/quote] Ok. Thanks for finally getting back..btw not being a smart..alec there. [quote]Why were you labelled Non-Catholic in the first place?[/quote] I left the Church. [quote]There must have been a good reason. Getting that title removed takes a lot more than just a "hey, I'm Catholic again".[/quote] Understandable. [quote]It only takes me about 30 seconds to change it, when I get around to doing it--and for that, I need a little thing called "initiative".[/quote] Heres some initiative bro: [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16844"]Catholic Apologetics: Baptism - Encarta - Supports Infant Baptism! - PERSONAL RESEARCH[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16845"]Bible Concordance - A: Massive HELP Thread - PERSONAL RESEARCH & ORGANIZATION[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16849"]Bible Cross Reference: PROVERBS INDEX A-Z - PERSONAL RESEARCH & ORGANIZATION[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16851"]Selections..Alpha. OT Rank - PERSONAL RESEARCH & ORGANIZATION[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16852"]Selections..Alpha. NT Rank - PERSONAL RESEARCH & ORGANIZATION[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16853"]God's Library I I I: Selections..Wisdom Notes P & O[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16858"]Dead Sea Scrolls: Encarta Full Text - P & O[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16859"]Empire, Roman - The Church Helped The People P & O[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16861"]Non-cath Proof Of Papacy In 1st Century! - Clement I - P & O[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16896"]Bible Cross Reference II: Names INDEX A-Z[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16902"]Bible Cross Reference I I I: PRAYER INDEX - A-z[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16969"]Biblical Outlines: Ha-Torah : Moses[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16970"]Biblical Outlines Ii: The Historical Books[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16971"]Biblical Outlines I I I: Wisdom Books - Not the Buddha Type[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16972"]Quick Bible Info I: Abraham - Issac[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16973"]Quick Bible Info I I: Jacob[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16974"]Quick Bible Info I I I: Jospeh[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16977"]Islamic Conquest & Christians: Crusades - Pre/Post - 1 Part Disturbing*[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16978"]Quick Answers For Catholics I: Pocket Catechism[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16980"]The Names Of God: Your Faith Booklet, 1997[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=15970"]John 6:53-59 Njbc 2nd Ed. 2000.: Biblical Interpretation, The Eucharist[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16854"]The Apocalypse - Apo 12:1: Introductory Commentary Fr.M.F.[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17039"]Biblical Outlines Iv: Prophetic Books - YES! The Bible 1's[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17040"]Biblical Outlines V: The Gospels[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16979"]How Old Were The Patriarchs?: Answers Given...................... Duh![/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17041"]Biblical Outlines V I: Epistles of Paul[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17030"]Truth Outside The Bible I: Hagakure, Yamamoto Tsunetomo[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17191"]Biblical Outlines V I I: General Epistles[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17194"]Americanized Christianity: Old Apologetic Article - Benny Hinn.[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17356"]Catechism Versions: Complete List | Linkz | Information[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17357"]Holy Bible Manuscripts: Information | Links | Examples*[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16862"]Major Christian Denominations: How Do They Differ?: Cromptons Facts - Non-Cath - Sup.*[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16311"]Pope, Head of the church: My Apologetic Help, Down The Bottom[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17358"]Biblical Commentaries: Online ONLY[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17477"]12 Eucharistic Apologetics: Traditional Catholic Apologetics ** PhatCatholic Told me afterwards, theyve been added to the sticky thread**[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17542"]The Jewish Thought On Christians: Names Of Christians.[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17527"]Christian Vegetarianism (Pages 1 2 3 ) - Debate - Biblical Proofs Given[/url] --------------------- Member Support For Me. [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=17056&hl=cannonization"]The Cause For Morphrc's Cannonization.., : ************dUSt~!!!!****************** - Aloysius[/url] --------------------- Member Congrads [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16879&hl=morphrc"]Note To Morphrc : regarding his prolific posting [/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16902&st=25"]Bible Cross Reference I I I, PRAYER INDEX - A-z[/url] ----------------------------- There ya go. I need some sleep now...
StColette Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 *is completely exhausted reading all that lol*
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Aug 11 2004, 01:54 AM'] sorry for trying to help. [/quote] sry if i came off snappin.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Morph: One of the BIG things that I've learned about the Catholic faith is that there's more to it than [b]knowing[/b] the doctrine. You have to live and think Catholic. A person can know Catholic doctrine and everything there is to it, but unless they live and think Catholic, they never will be. Your words and actions need to show that you're following the Church, that you've given up the old ways to follow the right way. You can never stop working on thinking and living Catholic. *Just thought I'd tell you what I've come to realize*
Lil Red Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 10 2004, 10:37 AM'] I feel more comfortable knowing that phatmass' resources are used in ways that are out in the open. The PM and e-mail options are a [b]privilege[/b] to those members who are not opposed to the church. [/quote] thanks for clearing that up. (you're )
Aloysius Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 he did say he went to talk to a priest and got reconciled... he doesn't seem deserving of "non-Cathlic" to me anymore. perhaps you should require him to make a confession of faith before you take him out of that group and at least make him a phatmasser.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Al: Please read my post. Yes, a person can have the Catholic title, but does it mean that they are? Cradle Catholics, some go through the motions, but their lives are not lined up with the church. They don't think like the church, they don't act like the church, are they Catholic?
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 11 2004, 03:53 AM'] Morph: One of the BIG things that I've learned about the Catholic faith is that there's more to it than [b]knowing[/b] the doctrine. You have to live and think Catholic. A person can know Catholic doctrine and everything there is to it, but unless they live and think Catholic, they never will be. Your words and actions need to show that you're following the Church, that you've given up the old ways to follow the right way. You can never stop working on thinking and living Catholic. *Just thought I'd tell you what I've come to realize* [/quote] I know. I never really stopped practicing it fully. When I left, i stopped the Mass and confession obviously, but I still thought Catholic in the senses of - Morality - Good & Wrong - Not a great follower, but not shocking - Belief in God and even when i stopped calling myself Christian, if anyone went against it, i stood up for it, which is stupid when you think about it. Ive been catholic [98%] of my life, with an Strong catholic irish mother, i know plenty about how to live catholic, believe me!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now