IcePrincessKRS Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 I think you can message but they can't open the inbox so the message would be there but they don't have the option to open it....
cmotherofpirl Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 I think youi can still use email. And you can always use msn messenger which is much better than pms or email.
cathgirl Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Aug 10 2004, 01:40 PM'] I think Morph is trying very hard to come back to the Church, so I think he could at least be a phatmasser again. A reward for good behavior [/quote] I agree
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 FYI: I never said Morph wasn't Catholic, I simply said that there was a difference. THank you... I'll go crawl back into my hole now.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 10 2004, 05:02 PM'] FYI: I never said Morph wasn't Catholic, I simply said that there was a difference. THank you... I'll go crawl back into my hole now. [/quote] From reading Teresa's comments I don't think she was trying to say that Morph is non-Catholic by any stretch, but rather that some of the things he has said and/or done recently on the phorum are less than what is expected of we Catholics (I'd bring up a couple examples but I really don't want to start any arguments, I just wanted to point out where I think Teresa is coming from). I think dUSt is probably just waiting for a little more "proof", and honestly I think he's totally justified in that decision.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Thank you, Katie.... I don't think I could've said it better myself!
RandomProddy Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Aug 10 2004, 09:31 PM'] I think youi can still use email. And you can always use msn messenger which is much better than pms or email. [/quote] Nope, banned too.
Aloysius Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 WE can use email to contact you is what she meant i think
dUSt Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Morph, RandomProddy I've put you both back into the phatmasser group.
RandomProddy Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 11 2004, 12:20 AM'] Morph, RandomProddy I've put you both back into the phatmasser group. [/quote] Aww, thanks a lot
MorphRC Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 11 2004, 07:32 AM'] FYI: I never said Morph wasn't Catholic, I simply said that there was a difference. THank you... I'll go crawl back into my hole now. [/quote] I got what you were saying. But remember Ive been brought up in a catholic home, by a catholic mother, who was brought up during the cold war, and in ireland at that time, that made a lot of people scared and also hopeful for Christ to come and help, not to mention shes Irish!..lol So Ive been living Catholicism all my life, so I know the difference from what you were saying. Ive been living it 19yrs. But thx anyways.
MorphRC Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 11 2004, 08:50 AM'] Morph, RandomProddy I've put you both back into the phatmasser group. [/quote] Thx Bro! Dont wry bout the name change for now, i just wanted that phatmasser thing back thx gb
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now