An Old School Catholic Message Board

'adoptive Family `must Be Lesbians'

MorphRC

[quote name='Cat Germ' date='Aug 18 2004, 12:54 PM'] :scratch:

I hope we never adopt that kind of adoption in the states. That is just sad. How are those children going to learn what it is like to have both parents? Have any of you lady's gone shopping with your Dads? or Any of you gents been made to do something you don't ordinarily do with you Moms?

I firmly believe that every kid needs a Mom and a Dad. And I know what I am talking about too!

My Mother died when I was twelve. And My Dad may do an exelent job of taking her place, but there are just some things Dad's aren't made to do. There are also things Mom's weren't built to do either.

CatG [/quote]
We do have that kind of adoption in the states. I know gay couples who have adopted children.

This is foolish. Did anyone ever notice that these homosexual relationships never seem to last? Then what happens to the kids? Corrupting poor innocent children... What a shame.

[quote name='MrsFrozen' date='Aug 19 2004, 10:11 AM'] This is foolish. Did anyone ever notice that these homosexual relationships never seem to last? Then what happens to the kids? Corrupting poor innocent children... What a shame. [/quote]
Yeah, I agree with Morph ... I understand where you’re coming from on this one, but frankly straight couples don’t have much room to talk here. Divorce is so commonplace that you can’t argue that gay couples break up with any more frequency than straight couples.

strait couples who have had other sexual relationships besides with their spouse have a high divorce rate

homosexuality is always paired with promiscuity, even in commited gay relationships they don't only sleep with each other generally

it is inherent to the homosexual lifestyle, it is not inherent to the monogamous strait lifestyle

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Aug 19 2004, 01:19 PM'] strait couples who have had other sexual relationships besides with their spouse have a high divorce rate

homosexuality is always paired with promiscuity, even in commited gay relationships they don't only sleep with each other generally

it is inherent to the homosexual lifestyle, it is not inherent to the monogamous strait lifestyle [/quote]
Amen.

I was curious what Al would say.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 19 2004, 12:20 PM'] Amen.

I was curious what Al would say. [/quote]
me, too...

theculturewarrior

The U.S. state-run orphanage system is SOOOOOO horrible, with so many rules, and so much bureaucracy! :mad:

One day, these kids are going to need representation. :angry:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 19 2004, 02:53 PM'] The U.S. state-run orphange system is SOOOOOO horrible, with so many rules, and so much bueaucracy! :mad:

One day, these kids are going to need representation. :angry: [/quote]
Another reason I like the faith-based initiative. I doubt there is much opposition here to that.

Such a program would help to fund places like Boys Town, which are VERY highly effective.

I thought about being a lawyer for a while, even took the LSAT and everything, but then decided I like writing about the law more than practicing the law.

Maybe someday I'll get to write about you, TCW. :D