theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 This is really painful for me to admit... But I'm jealous of Phazzan.
theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 I mean...he just gets so much attention. Not like me.
homeschoolmom Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 here... I'm tossing attention your way... yea! TCW! wooo hooo... :cheer:
theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 Yeah, but it's not sincere. When Phazzan gets attention, they aren't just trying to cheer him up. They really [i]mean it[/i].
Noel's angel Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 He does get an awful lot of attention, Im not jealous, but i dont understand why hes is treated like someone totally special, i just dont understand it, it doesnt make sense, principally because most of the posts ive read from him are about himself, im not slagging him off, but i just dont get how hes become some sort of tourist attraction.
karissa Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 Don't be jealous!! I happen to like guys who don't need to be the center of attention!!! Well maybe that's because the ones who need attention aren't good at giving attention so don't be sad!!
theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 You guys are just trying to cheer me up. Yay! Yay Phazzan.
karissa Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 I personally think he's obnoxious from the things I've read but that's just my opinion I guess....
karissa Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 I'm not just trying to cheer you up!! I'm just being honest
homeschoolmom Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 I have room in my world for both of you... :wub:
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 we're all jealous bro. he lives in Australia and he gets all the girls here on PM. *sigh*, maybe I'll just go see how the Baptist Board is doing these days.. *sigh*
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 TCW, would it cheer you up if I give you the password to Googlebot and let you run rampant for a while?
Sojourner Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 19 2004, 11:09 AM'] [/quote] No! I meant he gets quantity attention, you get quality attention. No sadness!
karissa Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 Awwwww let's not throw a pity party for the guys of phatmass I never get attention from anyone but am I complaining?? No....Well I do think I need more attention...Haha
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Aug 19 2004, 11:09 AM'] we're all jealous bro. he lives in Australia and he gets all the girls here on PM. *sigh*, maybe I'll just go see how the Baptist Board is doing these days.. *sigh* [/quote] dude, I was totally kidding. Anyway, you rock bro, I wouldn't worry about Phazzan, he's doing his thing and you're doing yours. Your thing rocks in its own way. I can't compare, but I'm sure there are things about your thing that are better than what Phazzan has got going on. Be yourself, you're ridiculously cool and phatmass would drop a couple notches toward lame if you ever bailed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now