theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 Okay, I'm done. What were we talking about?
Phazzan Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 19 2004, 11:01 AM'] but i just dont get how hes become some sort of tourist attraction. [/quote] beaver dam, that's a compliment and a half! CTW, dude, brother, friend, if I got half the attention I get here in real life, trust me, Phatmass would be the last place I'd grace. Serioulsy, I'm a dork. Just ask any one of my million fans.
homeschoolmom Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 We were talking about chocolate milk... Mmmmm...
Phazzan Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 BTW, I sense a 10+ page thread coming up. 'Phazzan' must be word of the month. Hey guys look, I'm .
theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 [i]Chocolate.[/i] ggggggggggh.
Noel's angel Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 I doubt that he realises that ur trying to change the subject, maybe too caught up in himself to notice, but then again, maybe not, im not going to judge, because it might not be his fault everyone is giving him attention, for example, by talking about him now, im giving him un needed attention, silly me, ahh well. Chocolate, yum...................
theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 You know what chocolates I like. Lindt Lindor Truffles. Delishus.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 19 2004, 12:18 PM'] You know what chocolates I like. Lindt Lindor Truffles. Delishus. [/quote] Oh, yeah...
Phazzan Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 19 2004, 11:01 AM'] Im not jealous [/quote] Yes, you are.
theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 I also like the kind of dark chocolate with the marzipan filling. I think it's called Sarrotti's. Don't get grossed out because it's marzipan. IT'S REALLY GOOD!!!!
karissa Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 Nobody's paying attention to me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phazzan Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 [quote name='karissa' date='Aug 19 2004, 11:06 AM'] I personally think he's obnoxious from the things I've read but that's just my opinion I guess.... [/quote] I thought I liked you.
Sojourner Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 19 2004, 11:18 AM'] You know what chocolates I like. Lindt Lindor Truffles. Delishus. [/quote] :drool: Truffles :drool: (If you really want to feel better, you should send me some truffles :drool:)
theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 Do you like chocolate, Karissa?
homeschoolmom Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 mmmm... confections of all kinds.... my kids want to bake cookies... and I keep sending them off to do something else so that I can sit here and talk about food...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now