theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 My sister was once the quality control manager at a high brow chocolate factory. Talk about dream jobs!
Sojourner Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 19 2004, 11:21 AM'] I also like the kind of dark chocolate with the marzipan filling. I think it's called Sarrotti's. Don't get grossed out because it's marzipan. IT'S REALLY GOOD!!!! [/quote] I love marzipan. I had read about it in books as a kid, and then once I used my (meager) allowance and bought it just to see what it was like, and I loved it. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. (My mom thought I was crazy. Which I am. :skitzo:)
Noel's angel Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 I AM NOT JEALOUS OF YOU PHAZZAN. Just because i dont crave attention, it doesnt mean im jealous, it just means u need an ego boost, so dont tell me im jealous of u when im not, please thank u. the end
theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 [quote]Phazzan likes chocolate. [/quote] Who?
karissa Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 sorry phazzan i think you'll have to prove yourself not obnoxious to me before i change my mind....
theculturewarrior Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 HeLLooOO!? We're talking about chocolate!
karissa Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 Of course I like chocolate, especially with peanut butter....yum!! Thanks for the attention
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now