Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Teen Dating Forums


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all, Im wondering if any of you know any Catholic teen dating forums or something like that ? Im just trying to find a good holy Catholic girl . :D

shelly_freak
Posted

I'll tell you right now that you aren't gonna find a nice catholic girl on a phorum because we just don't look for guys like that, and believe me it's just as hard for us to find nice catholic boys. The best thing you could do is get involved in your church youth group, that's a much better way to meet good catholics.

Noel's angel
Posted

good point, but a phorum is a nice way to get to know nice Catholic girls, and u never know what can happen! the nice Catholic girl could be ur next door neighbour..........................

BrightSunshine
Posted

I've been looking for the same type of forum and haven't found anything.

Noel's angel
Posted

maybe there is none, maybe were destined to be lonely for the rest of our lives!!!!!

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

what about the phatmass dating service? you just need to PM ilovechrist or whatever his name is. :lol:

teehee

Noel's angel
Posted

sounds like fun, anyone else going to do it, cause i dunno

BrightSunshine
Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 24 2004, 09:23 AM'] maybe there is none, maybe were destined to be lonely for the rest of our lives!!!!! [/quote]
Don't say that!! *sniff*

Noel's angel
Posted

its ok, theres always hope, btw, r u a b or g??? just wondering

BrightSunshine
Posted

If by b or g you mean boy or girl, I'm a girl.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I hereby hook you two up! enjoy. You make a great couple.

God bless. rotfl hehe

Noel's angel
Posted

sorry, but i dont think so, im a girl too

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

LOL!! I always assumed you were a guy because of your avatar. I figured you look a lot like Paul Simon. LOL. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Noel's angel
Posted

Ha! its ok, ur not the first person to think i was a boy, some people dont recognise Paul and think its me, but it isnt, i guess it confuses people :wacko: :D

Noel's angel
Posted

HELLO EVERYONE, I AM NOT A BOY, I AM A GIRL. MANY PEOPLE THINK THAT THE GUY ON MY AVATAR IS ME, ITS NOT, ITS PAUL SIMON, MY FAVOURITE MUSICIAN, just thought id clear that one up, its an easy mistake to make tho :P

Noel's angel
Posted

HA HA HA, ur all going to be single for the rest of ur lives!!!!!!! ha ha ha cackle, coughsplutterwheeze

Posted

Online dating is.....lame. You need to go out, and find a girl.

BrightSunshine
Posted

Yeah but for people like me who are homeschooled and not much goes on around where I live for young people a Catholic online dating forum can be helpful.

*teen4Christ*
Posted

brightsunshine your homeschooled? Me 2!! ha ha kwl

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...