tennisleto87 Posted August 24, 2004 Posted August 24, 2004 [quote name='BrightSunshine' date='Aug 24 2004, 11:13 AM'] Yeah but for people like me who are homeschooled and not much goes on around where I live for young people a Catholic online dating forum can be helpful. [/quote] yeah that could be hard but I go to an all girl Catholic school so the only guys I see are teachers or the janitor. And even if I knew some guys my homework load takes hours so I don't have much of a life during the school year. Fun times !!!! Kristen
MorphRC Posted August 24, 2004 Posted August 24, 2004 [quote name='BrightSunshine' date='Aug 25 2004, 02:43 AM'] Yeah but for people like me who are homeschooled and not much goes on around where I live for young people a Catholic online dating forum can be helpful. [/quote] I suppose in that situation. Or when you go out, you can talk to girls, when the situation is right.
BrightSunshine Posted August 24, 2004 Posted August 24, 2004 (edited) [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 24 2004, 11:45 AM'] I suppose in that situation. Or when you go out, you can talk to girls, when the situation is right. [/quote] Do you mean talk to guys when the situation is right? I'm a girl. Edited August 24, 2004 by BrightSunshine
reelguy227 Posted August 24, 2004 Author Posted August 24, 2004 Im homeschooled to brightsunshine ,Ive always wanted to meet a homeschooled girl.lol
*teen4Christ* Posted August 24, 2004 Posted August 24, 2004 wow there are more home schoolers then I thought!
White Knight Posted August 24, 2004 Posted August 24, 2004 lol, Homeschooling is a excellent safe way to get a good "true" unbaist Education. Public Schools indanger students, to be Baist on certian lessons.
Crusader_4 Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 I dunno i am very wary of Online dating and such. I go to an all guys school so its very difficult for me to get to know girls or see them and the like and i dunno it just appears to be me but at the Catholic girls school we often get together with i have yet to meet one "real" Catholic girl. Its all very frustrating! owell just trust in providience...plust htere is still discerning to do.
BrightSunshine Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 [quote name='reelguy227' date='Aug 24 2004, 12:49 PM'] Im homeschooled to brightsunshine ,Ive always wanted to meet a homeschooled girl.lol [/quote] What program do you use for homeschooling?
ilovechrist Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 [quote name='BrightSunshine' date='Aug 24 2004, 12:13 PM'] Yeah but for people like me who are homeschooled and not much goes on around where I live for young people a Catholic online dating forum can be helpful. [/quote] why don't we start one? i had no idea so many of you guys were homeschoolers like myself.... very cool. for being a homeschooler, when others compare myself to them, i apparently have quite a social life, involved in many things. i guess that's a good thing.
reelguy227 Posted August 25, 2004 Author Posted August 25, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Aug 24 2004, 09:13 PM'] why don't we start one? i had no idea so many of you guys were homeschoolers like myself.... very cool. for being a homeschooler, when others compare myself to them, i apparently have quite a social life, involved in many things. i guess that's a good thing. [/quote] lets start one ILC ,that sounds great!!!
BrightSunshine Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 (edited) Yeah! Edited August 25, 2004 by BrightSunshine
let_go_let_God Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 Well, I know quite a few very nice catholic guys, however, I wouldn't date them. My opinion would be not to have a dating forum just a Catholic teen get to know eachother thread.
reelguy227 Posted August 25, 2004 Author Posted August 25, 2004 Isnt that what under 20 is for let_go ?
Paladin D Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 A Catholic teen dating forum will lead into trouble. There are a lot of fantastic Catholic females on Phatmass, but I wouldn't use PM as a dating service. PM is a place to help build each other up, share your faith, meet fellow Catholics and etc. If you so happen to be attracted to someone, just private message them.
MarieCecilia Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 Hey I'm homeschooled as well. I didn't realize there were that many homeschoolers here either. LOL I would say if you were looking for a "nice Catholic guy" or whatever to date to get involved with your church youth group. But if you do that be forwarned that almost ever single one thinks he's supposed to be priest (don't know why) but it can't be possible. I don't think teen dating is a good thing in general though because generally the persons involved are not mature enough to know what to do if the relationship becomes very serious. I could be wrong though since I don't ahve any experiece. just my opinion!
let_go_let_God Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 [quote name='MarieCecilia' date='Aug 24 2004, 10:25 PM'] I would say if you were looking for a "nice Catholic guy" or whatever to date to get involved with your church youth group. But if you do that be forwarned that almost ever single one thinks he's supposed to be priest (don't know why) but it can't be possible. [/quote] I know! It can't be true, but if that's what God wills that's what God wills. Then you can just become really good friends with them and support them through the seminary.
reelguy227 Posted August 25, 2004 Author Posted August 25, 2004 Im a single good Catholic guy and would like to be married I dont want to be a Priest ,thats one Marie,lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now