Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Teen Dating Forums


Recommended Posts

Noel's angel
Posted

as long as u try ur hardest at being charitable, then thats all u can really hope for. there does seem to be more girls than boys on this forum, i wonder why?

Posted

[quote name='little_angel202' date='Aug 27 2004, 07:32 AM'] about finding nice catholic boy/girlfriends ...... i dono actually whoevers looking for a nic catholic girlfriend come to england and ask me out!!! [/quote]
i was thinking of a trip to England sometime in the near future.....

:lol:

and Noel's angel...

i have NO clue why there are more girls than boys. it's starting to scare me though.

Posted

Hey!

I think it's a great idea to have a teen-meeting-phorum-thing! Not a dating service, but just a get-to-know-you type of thing. Email me or IM me if you want to talk! I'm a Catholic girl who wants to meet some nice Catholic guys!

Posted

Im a nice Catholic guy ,lol.Where do you live kat?

Posted

I live in Houston, Texas.. how about you?

Posted

Milwaukee ,Wisconsin.

Noel's angel
Posted

it must be love love love.................. :D , no one lives in ni except me.... :sadder:

Posted

i take it Kat is from Saint Vincent DePaul? :lol: creative sn, welcome to PM!

BrightSunshine
Posted

Welcome Kat! :)

Posted

[quote name='KatFromSVDP' date='Aug 28 2004, 08:41 PM'] I'm a Catholic girl who wants to meet some nice Catholic guys! [/quote]
:)

*waves*

Hi.

Posted

who thinks i should change my avatar? anybody?

i really like these that are on the site....

Posted

ok i'm getting off the subject

*finds another random thread*

Posted

Hey ya'll!! Nice to meet you! I am from St. Vincent De Paul church in Houston, Texas!!! Representing Righteous B! YEAH! haha

Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 29 2004, 11:29 AM'] it must be love love love.................. :D , no one lives in ni except me.... :sadder: [/quote]
I was just in Northern Ireland and belfast this past year Noel.Pretty neat city.And we went to giants causeway ,thats was really cool .I was there for the world championships of irish dance 2004 in the waterfront hall in belfast.

little_angel202
Posted

hey noel's angel !
i've had acool idea we can be the european angels (cos i'm a little angel and your noel's angel) and i think everyone else on this forum is non eu
we rule!!

p.s my dad from ni so i'm half irish

Noel's angel
Posted

[quote]I was just in Northern Ireland and belfast this past year Noel.Pretty neat city.And we went to giants causeway ,thats was really cool .I was there for the world championships of irish dance 2004 in the waterfront hall in belfast. [/quote]

I live quite near the Giants Causeway in Ballycastle, its a small seaside town, by the way, the names Beth :D :P

Noel's angel
Posted

[quote]i've had acool idea we can be the european angels (cos i'm a little angel and your noel's angel) and i think everyone else on this forum is non eu
we rule!! [/quote]

GO EUROPEAN ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little_angel202
Posted

heya beth i've been to both of those places before, i tryed 'Yellow Man' its really yummy!!! wooooo hoooooooo we rule!!!!! :P :P

Noel's angel
Posted

Indeed we do!!!! Its the Lammas Fair in Ballycastle at the minute, so theres plenty o dulse and Yellow Man!!!! Go angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Only Australians Rule :P Noel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...