LiL Kat Said Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 which i'm gonna do riiiight.......... now.
FiZzGiG Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 Yaaa kathleen... I'm sooo sure you're doing homework.... Kinda like how i'm studying for chemistry, huh? *cough, cough* Ah, school... too bad it prevents me from having any social life whatsoever. ~Kerry~
reelguy227 Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 Bright Sunshine where did you get your avatar ? I checked in the phatmass avatar section and it wasnt there ?
LiL Kat Said Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='FiZzGiG' date='Sep 7 2004, 09:55 PM'] Yaaa kathleen... I'm sooo sure you're doing homework.... Kinda like how i'm studying for chemistry, huh? *cough, cough* Ah, school... too bad it prevents me from having any social life whatsoever. ~Kerry~ [/quote] yea, you caught me...... i skipped my homework, more like got distracted.......with violin and piano lessons...then soccer... but i'm done w/ hw now . oooOOOoooo a social life.... that'd be awEsome. hehe but that's ok i gots my church peeps as my social life!!
MarieCecilia Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote]hehe but that's ok i gots my church peeps as my social life!! [/quote] same here! Its the only social life i have! I'm always at the Church.... or here.... yeah
FiZzGiG Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='geetarplayer' date='Sep 8 2004, 11:10 AM']Yay for Catholic geeks![/quote] Amen!! I hear ya on that one, brotha!! ~Kerry~
musturde Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='MarieCecilia' date='Sep 6 2004, 05:28 PM'] man I cannot relate at all. don't ask me why, I'm just wierd. omg me to! Most of the guys I know treat me like another guy friend or something. They never treat me the same as the other girls...so odd I have no idea why. [/quote] Maybe because they're afraid to get rejected.
LiL Kat Said Posted September 9, 2004 Posted September 9, 2004 [quote name='geetarplayer' date='Sep 8 2004, 10:10 AM'] Yay for Catholic geeks! [/quote] whoop whoop!!! :group:
BrightSunshine Posted September 9, 2004 Posted September 9, 2004 [quote name='reelguy227' date='Sep 7 2004, 10:25 PM'] Bright Sunshine where did you get your avatar ? I checked in the phatmass avatar section and it wasnt there ? [/quote] I got it from the PhatMass buddy icon section. I just looked and saw it, but I saw it on there twice. Strange.
Luthien Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 Im a homeschooled girl, I met my dearest in my parish. Not impossible. Right now we're young, and if its Gods will, (which I believe it is) we'll do famously. :wub:
geetarplayer Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 That's wonderful, Luthien. I hope all goes well for you and your boyfriend. -Mark
WestCoastCatholic Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 Go Homeschoolers! Yeah, I was homeschooled for fours years, ending only a year ago when I started doing college. Good stuff. Washingtonian *This is random, but has anyone seen Napoleon Dynamite? I dunno, I was just thinking about the whole online dating thing, and I remembered a scene from that movie. Funny stuff, and clean humor to boot. Shutting up now*
WestCoastCatholic Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 On a more serious note, I know what it's like to not be able to "communicate" with the opposite gender. I'm a guy, and believe me, sometimes it's not easy to consider yourself "liked" by other people. But hey, Jesus loves the heck out of me, and I guess it's always that I build relationships with girls who feel the same way about Him in a platonic sense to begin with, letting God have the first initiative. After He's got a firm hold of the center of that relationship, things happen. At least that's my point of view.
Luthien Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 I agree with you. Its good to set a good solid friendship before you "fall in love" Some mistake physical closeness for love. When your just friends with someone, you can actually assess if you love the person for themselves, not what they can give you physically and emotionally. I will admit, through my move I relied too much on my boyfriend for support. I realize that I should have relied more on God. I guess the important thing is that I came to this realization. God is becoming more of a first. The love that God can give to Kevin is more than I could ever imagine, so by loving Him, God can work through me and help me to give my love in its purest form. Its so worth it too.
Noel's angel Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 agreed, btw, i dont know if anyone noticed, but im back
ilovechrist Posted September 11, 2004 Posted September 11, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Sep 10 2004, 12:11 AM'] Im a homeschooled girl, I met my dearest in my parish. Not impossible. [/quote] i did that my freshman year... homeschooler meeting dream girl at parish.. i agree, it is not impossible under any standard. then she moved back up to where i moved here from! so as soon as i graduate... you can guess where i'm headed. Steubenville!!
reelguy227 Posted September 11, 2004 Author Posted September 11, 2004 So what yore saying ILC is that your going to get back with her ?
VeraMaria Posted September 11, 2004 Posted September 11, 2004 [quote name='MarieCecilia' date='Aug 27 2004, 12:03 AM'] You should be friends with the girl before you get "involved" with her. [/quote] I completely agree Marie, and this goes the other way too...I think I'd have to be friends with a guy before I date him. Interesting thread...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now