Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Sep 17 2004, 06:18 PM'] lol nope body wash not shampoo my shampoo smells like some type of flower lol [/quote] Ahh! I have some sort of fresh spring scented body wash and vanilla shampoo.
Theoketos Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 I use a bar of some only, it works well as a shampoo when you have no money, or pie.
i feel like im taking crzy pills Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Lmbo... soo funny.... I love it I love it I love it!!!! Ahh! My turn!! I took a shower before shcool and one wen I got home... I was dirty, but I'm all clean now! *smiles*
VeraMaria Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 I showred every day this week And guess what....I actually wash my hair every day too lol, I just found this thread really funny... Showering is as natural to me as eating and sleeping...no wonder I couldn't survive on Outward Bound...
DancesforLove Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 lol yes Vera, it's natural unless your like some people who only shower like twice a week I stay away from people like that lol I'm like OCD, I'm a very clean person. I bathe daily, wash my hair, clean my room daily, and make sure my house is clean. wow I really am nuts lol
J.R.D Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Friday September, 17 9:06 P.M. Hasnt showered in 3 Days ..... woa dude i need to shower
theculturewarrior Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 Saturday, September 18th... Didn't shower but did get caught in the rain. Wondering if that counts. Perhaps will shower if can summon will to do laundry. No laundry, no shower. :angry:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Okay, I suppose I'll join in... Saturday, September 18, 2004...just stepped out of the shower...
VeraMaria Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Saturday, Septmeber 18th...took a shower this morning after playing tennis and a dip in the pool, and tomorrw it's beach-time South Florida weather =
homeschoolmom Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Sep 18 2004, 03:48 PM'] Midwest weather is better. 70ish. Hehe. [/quote]
Iacobus Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 18 2004, 04:06 PM'] [/quote] Hey don't laugh, lol. We don't get those big storms with 160 mile per hour winds that are the size of Texas. LOL! We also have 4 seasons. Winter, road construction, Football, Deer. And Beef A Roo. LOL!
Colleen Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Sep 18 2004, 07:46 PM'] We also have 4 seasons. Winter, road construction, Football, Deer [/quote] It's so true.
homeschoolmom Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Sep 18 2004, 08:21 PM'] It's so true. [/quote] too true...
theculturewarrior Posted September 19, 2004 Author Posted September 19, 2004 Saturday, September 18th...locked in bathroom until Vera reads the breakdown thread. :skitzo: :ph34r:
VeraMaria Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 18 2004, 11:01 PM'] Saturday, September 18th...locked in bathroom until Vera reads the breakdown thread. :skitzo: :ph34r: [/quote] Juuusstiiiinn.... Come here. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!! Ummm....just remembered he's my [i]older[/i] brother. :ph34r:
theculturewarrior Posted September 19, 2004 Author Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 18 2004, 09:02 PM'] Juuusstiiiinn.... Come here. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!! Ummm....just remembered he's my [i]older[/i] brother. :ph34r: [/quote] *Nervously* Um, go away Vera, I'm in the Shower. :ph34r: :skitzo:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now