Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Tcw Shower Log


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Dec 12 2004, 05:16 PM'] I took my weekly shower... [/quote]
so that was what i smelled before you took your shower???

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww :P

Posted (edited)

December 13th, monday.

:)

Edited by Moosey
Posted

I showered today.

Posted

Except it's Monday, not Tuesday.

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 13 2004, 04:42 PM'] Except it's Monday, not Tuesday. [/quote]
Where are you from? :huh:

Posted (edited)

Oh wow...

I thought it was monday...:huh:

I've never done that before....

Edited by Moosey
Posted

:rotfl:

You are funny. ;)

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 13 2004, 05:50 PM'] You are funny. ;) [/quote]
Not the word I would use :unsure: Clueless maybe...























:P

Posted

I took a shower and the water was cold and me heater is off.

Posted

14 December 2004 - Tuesday

Showered. :D

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 14 2004, 04:29 PM'] 14 December 2004 - Tuesday

Showered. :D [/quote]
Me too. And unlike Theoketos, I got to use warm water.

Posted

i showered too, ain't that crazy? :wacko:

theculturewarrior
Posted

Sept. 14, 2004, showered.

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Dec 14 2004, 04:36 PM'] Sept. 14, 2004, showered. [/quote]
been a while?

  • 8 months later...
Posted

I took a shower today.

When I was in Europe I didn't shower much, there wasn't much water pressure and it was always cold.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...