azaelia Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 Should I join in? Oh what they hey Sunday, 19 September 2004, 7:01am Showered...now smells like pomegranate, peach, sunflower, apples, coconut, and lime. I'm a very eclectic fruit basket....
shelly_freak Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 Sunday, September 19 2004, 11:50, took a shower and now smell like...soap.
theculturewarrior Posted October 25, 2004 Author Posted October 25, 2004 I know I haven't posted to this thread in a while... well... um... *trails into silence*
Theoketos Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 Oh Yes not living near my fiance does not help with this virtuous task...
rachael Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 25 2004, 05:46 PM'] I feel ill ... [/quote] *hands over jen's pepto bismol*
Sojourner Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Oct 25 2004, 04:48 PM'] *hands over jen's pepto bismol* [/quote] Thanks
cathgirl Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 25 2004, 05:38 PM'] I know I haven't posted to this thread in a while... well... um... *trails into silence* [/quote] *plugs nose*
theculturewarrior Posted October 26, 2004 Author Posted October 26, 2004 Tuesday, October 26, 8:00 am. Showered.
lil bull 04 Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 26 October 2004 at 0400 hrs. took a very cold shower because the hot water heater broke and i wasn't aware of that. :irate:
heyyoimjohnny Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 I haven't showered yet today, so my hair is lookin' dead. It has still retained it's nice li'l curls, though. I'll probably shower later this afternoon.
theculturewarrior Posted December 11, 2004 Author Posted December 11, 2004 [quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Oct 26 2004, 02:15 PM'] I haven't showered yet today, so my hair is lookin' dead. It has still retained it's nice li'l curls, though. I'll probably shower later this afternoon. [/quote] yeah, same here.
theculturewarrior Posted December 11, 2004 Author Posted December 11, 2004 except the part about the curls.
rachael Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 i haven't showered either. i'm fairly clean and i'm not going anywhere today, so what's the point?
azaelia Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 I need to take a shower...people are coming over
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now