An Old School Catholic Message Board

Person Most Likely To ...........

StColette

John -- most likely to start the "Eeewww it's Vera" Association

Tony -- (agree with Jennie :P) most likely to be always quoted as "i'm confused"

Zach -- most likely to always use as many :)'s as he can, be it PM, MSN, Paltalk, hsi blog...:lol: :D

Jennie --- most likely to start a prayer support group or something for poor suffering college students under the tyranny of Sir Calculus the Second ;)

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 18 2004, 08:28 PM'] Jennie --- most likely to start a prayer support group or something for poor suffering college students under the tyranny of Sir Calculus the Second ;) [/quote]
rofl so true lol

Vera most likely to be helping me in Calculus II and she hasn't even taken it yet lol

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 18 2004, 08:24 PM'] John -- most likely to start the "Eeewww it's Vera" Association

Tony -- (agree with Jennie :P) most likely to be always quoted as "i'm confused"

Zach -- most likely to always use as many :)'s as he can, be it PM, MSN, Paltalk, hsi blog...:lol: :D [/quote]
lol all three are so true. :lol:

All Phatmasser most likely to grow into even more devout Catholics and to raise their children as devout Catholics or dedicate their lives to the Church in religious orders :)