An Old School Catholic Message Board

Person Most Likely To ...........

StColette

[quote name='StColette' date='Sep 18 2004, 07:25 PM'] Vera - most likely to be the person who makes me sing in Paltalk <_< ^_^ [/quote]
Ya know it ;)

:P

Jennie --- most likely to be the anti-Jack Chick with her awesome tracts!!!

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 18 2004, 05:38 PM'] Ya know it ;)

:P

Jennie --- most likely to be the anti-Jack Chick with her awesome tracts!!! [/quote]
:rolling: :rolling:

Dust- most likely to close this borde when he sees the Dumb things we put in here

Jennie- most like will have a bunch of jennies and jasons running around while she still finds time to write an awsome apologetic book

Laura- Most like to do something Great

Amber- Most likely to be some top politician and make JRD famous

Zack- most likely to be head of his own buisness

Colleen- Most likely will her brother for dong something stupid

Chelsea- most likely will be kicked off pahtmass for something dumb again .... JK chelsea

Vera- most like to be a politician

Phazzan- most likely to marry a girl really younger than him

HSM- more like to win a prize for HS

Rapheal- DONT KNoW

McJust- more like to make a Rap CD that will change the world

JRD- more like save AMBER and everyone else i put up there from a terrible accedent waiting to happen

Pope- Well not much to say cause hes alreaddy awsome neough

Jason- more likely to run over to jennie and kiss her (like in soap opreas)

Edited by J.R.D

rofl I like the Jason one, thats about right
I think he will marry Jennie have lots of kids and go to work being a mentor and using the phrase "how do you feel about that?" lol

Laura- most likely to become famous for drama
Jennie- hmm will probably (read above, marry jason) die trying to convince people "we don't worship saints........" lol

HSM- win a prize for homeschooling and keeping all of us phatmass kids in line lol

Zach- hmmmmm, first real Catholic politician

Vera- very oppinionated (mean it in a good way) Catholic politician

Amber- ummm probably a Nun or something very active within the church

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Sep 18 2004, 08:08 PM'] Vera- very oppinionated (mean it in a good way) Catholic politician [/quote]

[quote]Vera- most like to be a politician[/quote]

[quote]vera.... most likely to be some kind of politician fighting for truth in government[/quote]

aaaaaa

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

This will haunt me!! :lol:

Edited by VeraMaria

[quote name='J.R.D' date='Sep 18 2004, 05:49 PM'] Jennie- most like will have a bunch of jennies and jasons running around while she still finds time to write an awsome apologetic book

Jason- more likely to run over to jennie and kiss her (like in soap opreas) [/quote]
lol I dunno if could handle a bunch of little mes runnin around lol

rofl when I first read Jason's I thought it said " more likely to run over Jennie " I was like :o whoa lol but then I read it more carefully lol

[quote]Jennie- hmm will probably (read above, marry jason) die trying to convince people "we don't worship saints........" lol[/quote]

lol I'll spend the rest of my life convincing the Protestants the we don't worship the saints or Mary.

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Sep 18 2004, 08:15 PM'] aww I mean it in a good way vera! [/quote]
I know!! :lol:

:D

Chelsea - most likely to be part of the club of cleanliness freaks I'm also part of :lol:

John - Most likely to found the "Eeewww, it's Vera" Association :P :rolling:

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Sep 18 2004, 08:20 PM'] LOL! Aloe, those all seem like almost Lizish things. LOL!

Opinated and so forth. LOL! [/quote]
:ph34r:

[i]Definitely[/i] doomed to the Athanasia Old maids Society then, ain't that right Amber :lol:

It's okay....since no one will want to marry me at least I'll be an [i]opinionated[/i], classy old maid!!! :rolling:

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 18 2004, 06:23 PM'] :ph34r:

[i]Definitely[/i] doomed to the Athanasia Old maids Society then, ain't that right Amber :lol:

It's okay....since no one will want to marry me at least I'll be an [i]opinionated[/i], classy old maid!!! :rolling: [/quote]
Darcy married Liz somehow... lol and Collins wanted to. LOL!

Ever time I think of Collins I think of when he 1st dances with Liz. He has this little skip thing that starts the dance. But it is SOOOOOO funny. LOL!

Reminded me to send you my notes on the dilouge during the dance next time you are on MSN.

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Sep 18 2004, 06:23 PM'] I read it wrong at first too Jennie lol I was like "woah someone doesn't know Jason" lol [/quote]
rofl okay I'm glad I wasn't the only one to read it wrong lol