An Old School Catholic Message Board

Person Most Likely To ...........

StColette

Hmm.

Jacob - Most Likely to Participate in a Vast, Left-Wing Conspiracy
Jennie - Most Likely to Be a Martyr
Colleen - Most Likely to Be a Famous Writer (I agree.)
Vera - Most Likely to Be Recognized as a "Star Person"
Micah - (This one's hard.) Most Likely to... Actually be a [i]Catholic[/i] Politician

Myself - Most Likely to Be the Old Maid of Athanasia

:hehe:

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Sep 17 2004, 11:48 PM'] Jacob - Most Likely to Participate in a Vast, Left-Wing Conspiracy [/quote]
[quote]Vera - Most Likely to Be Recognized as a "Star Person"[/quote]

:rolling:

Not likely...it almost killed a certain person just to admit that I miiight be somewhere close to accomplished... :wacko: :lol: The day I am a "Star Person" or whatever is the day Phazzan calls himself ugly

[quote]
Myself - Most Likely to Be the Old Maid of Athanasia [/quote]

Hey!!!

:P

That makes two of us

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Sep 17 2004, 09:51 PM'] you wish dearie [color=red][Edit by Raphael:  Personal Attack][/color] phazzan shoot for priest before Pope though lol[/quote]
I know that it was all in fun but I really wish you didn't make a joke from the [color=red][Edit by Raphael: Reference to Another's Personal Attack][/color] thing.

God Bless,
meg

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Sep 17 2004, 09:51 PM'] you wish dearie [color=red][Edit by Raphael:  Personal Attack][/color] phazzan shoot for priest before Pope though lol[/quote]
That was bad and in bad taste. :blink:

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 17 2004, 09:49 PM'] Phazzan - Pope? :unsure: [/quote]
I didn't know that you were considering the priesthood, Phazzan... congratulations! It's a noble calling!!

[quote name='picchick' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:06 PM'] I know that it was all in fun but I really wish you didn't make a joke from the [color=red][Edit by Raphael: Reference to Another's Personal Attack][/color] thing.
[/quote]
Yeah... that was pretty uncalled for.

[quote name='picchick' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:33 PM'] I wouldn't go that far. [/quote]
Well forever and ever is far far away. Perhaps just far away, but not quite forever and ever...