An Old School Catholic Message Board

Person Most Likely To ...........

StColette

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 17 2004, 11:04 PM'] Voici...most likely to become the first woman president of the United States. Vera...most likely to become the first foreign-born president, after Voici passes the amendment.
[/quote]
:lol:

[quote]
HSMom...most likely receive of the Nobel Prize for Homeschooling.[/quote]

Hehe. I agree.

[quote]Micah, most likely to declare total war on the South[/quote]

He better not.

Iacobus would be the most likly to declear total war on the south. LOL! Yes, Iacobus has Sherman for a role model. LOL!

Vera - Most likly to be an APB and lose Liz arguements.

Voici - Most likly to be a Kiddo at age 20.

Micah - Most likly to be impeached. (hehe jk)

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Sep 18 2004, 01:03 PM'] Iacobus would be the most likly to declear total war on the south. LOL! Yes, Iacobus has Sherman for a role model. LOL! [/quote]
:o

I believe it. :unsure:

Some more:

Micah -- I agree, most likely to be a great dad and Catholic politician
Jennie -- Most likely to have a great big house full of happy children and noisy animals :wub:
Jacob -- Most likely to reveal who **** is
Voici -- First woman President of the U.S. Probably the smartest President ever, too.
Vera -- Most likely to be an ambassador, perhaps to the Voici administration
Zach -- Most likely to be a great theologian and hang out regularly with the likes of Cardinal Ratzinger and others
Jason -- Most likely to be an awesome and famous speaker on Catholicism
Adam -- Most likely to work for the Packers or the Panthers (never the Bears, of course)
Laura -- Most likely to be a Broadway star
Leslie -- Most likely to be recognized as a great and innovative homeschooling pioneer
John -- Most likely to be a Catholic rapper

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Sep 18 2004, 03:58 PM'] I can't see you in politics. I see you as a St. Therese-like Carmelite somewhere in Florida. :) Seriously. [/quote]
:lol:

Really?

That's funny.

I can actually see myself in politics...but I'll pass :rolleyes: :wacko:

theculturewarrior

I used to want to get involved in politics...but it's not my personality style. I'm have the personality of an artist...I would commission abstract sculptures to be made out of all the missiles. And instead of Labor Day, we would have National Potty Humor Day.

Oh yeah...and I would ban sports from public education, and make music and art required courses. And maybe theater too.

lifeteenchick527

haha....jacob...Most Likely To not tell vera who **** is ;)

vera....Most Likely To get jacob to tell her who **** is lol

JRD...most likely to not reply to my pm when hes the one who wants to talk to me ;)

Edited by lifeteenchick527

Thy Geekdom Come

Jennie -- Most likely to be an awesome mother and a saint of the coming persecution.
Micah -- Most likely to reveal who **** is ;)
Jacob -- Most likely to write a book about how Jesus was a liberal.
Voici -- Most likely to become head of the UN, thus allowing some good work to be done for once.
Vera -- Most likely to turn down a supermodeling career because she didn't want to cause scandal and instead become a vocal advocate for Catholic orthodoxy.
Zach -- Most likely to live in the Vatican.
Jason -- Most likely to be a Catholic inspirational speaker.
Colleen -- Most likely to have a movie trilogy made out of her proto-Christian books.
Laura -- Most likely to be more famous than any of us.
Leslie -- Most likely to raise all of her children to sanctity.
John -- Most likely to pass Fr. Stan in record sales.

[quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 18 2004, 05:25 PM'] Jennie -- Most likely to be an awesome mother and a saint of the coming persecution. [/quote]
:cool: :D

[quote]Micah -- Most likely to reveal who **** is ;)[/quote]

:whistle:

[quote]Jacob -- Most likely to write a book about how Jesus was a liberal.[/quote]

:hehe:

[quote]Voici -- Most likely to become head of the UN, thus allowing some good work to be done for once.[/quote]

Agreed :D

[quote]Vera -- Most likely to turn down a supermodeling career because she didn't want to cause scandal and instead become a vocal advocate for Catholic orthodoxy.[/quote]

:cyclops:

[quote]Colleen -- Most likely to have a movie trilogy made out of her proto-Christian books.[/quote]

:banana:

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 18 2004, 02:26 PM'] Oh yeah...and I would ban sports from public education, and make music and art required courses. And maybe theater too. [/quote]
I like the way you think TCW