Moosey Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 (edited) I love adoration...:wub: Edited October 15, 2004 by Moosey
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 15, 2004 Author Posted October 15, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Oct 15 2004, 05:45 PM'] I love adoration...:wub: [/quote] Jesus loves you too. :wub:
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 WOW!!! all i can say is ...........WOW!!!!!!! LOL this is awesome!!! if its God's will and things work out for you, i say GO for it!!! Then we can say phatmass is not only helping vocations and catholic families grow but also literally making theologians out of its posters LOL!! so awesome!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 15, 2004 Author Posted October 15, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Oct 15 2004, 06:25 PM'] WOW!!! all i can say is ...........WOW!!!!!!! LOL this is awesome!!! if its God's will and things work out for you, i say GO for it!!! Then we can say phatmass is not only helping vocations and catholic families grow but also literally making theologians out of its posters LOL!! so awesome!!! [/quote] Oooh...nice sig, Flowery... And thanks for your support.
shelly_freak Posted October 16, 2004 Posted October 16, 2004 amazing Micah! hearing God's voice like that (I heard it at the Steubie confrence through Father Dave) is soooo cool. Good luck with everything and I pray your parents take it well!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 16, 2004 Author Posted October 16, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Oct 15 2004, 08:01 PM'] I'll be praying for you Raph. [/quote] Thanks.
StColette Posted October 16, 2004 Posted October 16, 2004 lol that's all I can do right now I'm just so ready to serve God by studying for a Theology MA God is so good to me when I don't deserve it. Oooh I can't wait. hehe [quote]Very cool. *cough* I live in Steubie. *cough* [/quote] lol Katie are you sure you can handle the Phatmass invasion to Steubie Because you have about hmm 4 or 5 of us coming so far within the next year.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 18, 2004 Author Posted October 18, 2004 Well, pholks...I told my parents... My father, as always, is quietly supportive of me in all things. My mother, on the other hand, is a natural worry-wort...she tried to bring up money, social life, etc. in attempts to get me to stay where I am... Simple answer: I must follow God! Pray for me and for Jen and for FutureNun, et al....
franciscanheart Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 thanks dont include me *runs off and hides*
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 I will be praying for all of you. Jen, I am sure I will be able to cope.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! STEUBIE! I think I am going, I just hope I will be accepted!
StColette Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 18 2004, 01:24 AM'] I think I am going, I just hope I will be accepted! [/quote] I'm praying the same thing !! I pray I get accepted
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Oct 18 2004, 03:09 AM'] I will be praying for all of you. Jen, I am sure I will be able to cope. [/quote] Hey! If Katie can handle Brother Adam and myself, she can handle anything!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 18, 2004 Author Posted October 18, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Oct 18 2004, 01:43 PM'] Hey! If Katie can handle Brother Adam and myself, she can handle anything! [/quote] I can't wait to meet all my pham!
StColette Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 18 2004, 12:44 PM'] I can't wait to meet all my pham! [/quote] weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me either! *bounces in chair*
Noel's angel Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 Im going to either Queens or St Mary's to study Theology and Religion
StColette Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 eeeeeeeeeeee another Theology major We're definitely multiplying lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now