StColette Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 *wonders if she'll lose her accent while at Steubie* I hope not lol I'll just have to call home everyday to insure it doesn't happen lol
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 18 2004, 04:24 PM'] *wonders if she'll lose her accent while at Steubie* I hope not lol I'll just have to call home everyday to insure it doesn't happen lol [/quote] LOL! Jennie, be brave and don't worry, I'm sure you will retain your accent!
theculturewarrior Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 My friend who's down visiting got rid of his accent. He was embarassed to be an Okie, and he used to make fun of the way I talked. Now I make fun of him. (Bienvenidos a Tejas, gringo! Muhuwahahahaha!)
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 19, 2004 Author Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 18 2004, 05:24 PM'] *wonders if she'll lose her accent while at Steubie* I hope not lol I'll just have to call home everyday to insure it doesn't happen lol [/quote] I don't think you'll lose it. And I hope you don't. Your accent is such a large part of what I think of when I think of you.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 19, 2004 Author Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Oct 18 2004, 05:05 PM'] Raph you are the man... [/quote] *raises eyebrow* Do we have a smiley for that? I'm not the man. I'm a man, but not [i]the[/i] man.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 19 2004, 12:45 AM'] I'm not the man. I'm a man, but not [i]the[/i] man. [/quote]
StColette Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 18 2004, 04:45 PM'] My friend who's down visiting got rid of his accent. He was embarassed to be an Okie, and he used to make fun of the way I talked. Now I make fun of him. (Bienvenidos a Tejas, gringo! Muhuwahahahaha!) [/quote] I'm not embarassed to be a Louisianan lol which makes me really not want to lose my accent when I get up there lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 19, 2004 Author Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 19 2004, 05:55 PM'] I'm not embarassed to be a Louisianan lol which makes me really not want to lose my accent when I get up there lol [/quote] I don't want you to loose it, either.
StColette Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 19 2004, 04:56 PM'] I don't want you to loose it, either. [/quote] what happens if I do which I doubt lol I've had this accent since I could talk lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 19, 2004 Author Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 19 2004, 05:56 PM'] what happens if I do which I doubt lol I've had this accent since I could talk lol [/quote] I can't tell you what will happen...I can tell you want won't happen, though. I won't love you any less.
StColette Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 19 2004, 04:57 PM'] I can't tell you what will happen...I can tell you want won't happen, though. I won't love you any less. [/quote] that's always a plus lol I would hate for anyone not to like me anymore just because my accent was gone lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 19, 2004 Author Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 19 2004, 05:59 PM'] that's always a plus lol I would hate for anyone not to like me anymore just because my accent was gone lol [/quote] Ahem...you changed the word [i]love[/i] to the word [i]like[/i]...
StColette Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 19 2004, 05:00 PM'] Ahem...you changed the word [i]love[/i] to the word [i]like[/i]... [/quote] sowwy lol good to know someone wouldn't stop loving me because I lost my accent lol better ?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 19, 2004 Author Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 19 2004, 06:02 PM'] sowwy lol good to know someone wouldn't stop loving me because I lost my accent lol better ? [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 19, 2004 Author Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 19 2004, 07:54 PM'] (That's for Micah....) [/quote] Am I that transparent?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 19 2004, 06:58 PM'] Am I that transparent? [/quote] Again, Micah, Micah, Micah... :shame:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now