An Old School Catholic Message Board

I need a new Phatmass girl...

Phazzan

Hi,

Ever since those dweebs Iacobus and PaladinD scared off VeraMaria with all their stalking and annoying her (Iacobus' "beaver dam hot" comment was particularly rude and offensive) I've decided I need a new Phatmass girl to stalk.

I will now be accepting applications...

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Oct 21 2004, 12:05 AM'] Hi,

Ever since those dweebs Iacobus and PaladinD scared off VeraMaria with all their stalking and annoying her (Iacobus' "beaver dam hot" comment was particularly rude and offensive) I've decided I need a new Phatmass girl to stalk.

I will now be accepting applications... [/quote]
wierdos . . .

[quote name='immaculata' date='Oct 21 2004, 06:55 AM'] :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: [/quote]
:leave:

If no girls request to be stalked, I will choose randomly. HOWEVER, girls must remember that I, Phazzan will give constant attention, adoration and love to the girl that is chosen. It is definitely a good thing, don't miss this opportunity...

At the moment futurenunjmj is leading the race at the moment, since she's such a good little Catholic girl. :-D littleflower and luthien (the one who posed funny in that dream I had (but you did look nice) ) arent too far behind , but that other girl raphael is out of the running though.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Oct 21 2004, 08:56 AM'] At the moment futurenunjmj is leading the race at the moment, since she's such a good little Catholic girl. :-D [/quote]
:blink:

:shame:

:hide:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='foundsheep' date='Oct 21 2004, 12:31 AM'] I nominate JMJTINA! :loco: [/quote]
oh my word that had me laughing so hard!!

FOUNDSHEEP!! donde vas?!!!! :rolling: