An Old School Catholic Message Board

I need a new Phatmass girl...

Phazzan

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Oct 21 2004, 10:32 PM'] Dallas, I say we make him watch Babie. [/quote]

you mean the wimpy deer?

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Oct 21 2004, 10:03 PM'] I'M NOT FUN!?!?!?

:sadder: you make me sad phazzan [/quote]
Hi Shelly baby. liKE I said, you're a kool kat, but everytime I wanna hang out with you you say you're doing homework or something like that. Whatever happened to the FUN girl? Dont cry. :sadder:

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Oct 21 2004, 10:33 PM']
you mean the wimpy deer? [/quote]
:lol: smirks!!!!

i LOVE you littleflower!

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Oct 21 2004, 11:32 PM'] Dallas, I say we make him watch Babie. [/quote]
Who?

I say [b][i]"Blast that Rebel scum!"[/b][/i]

[quote name='J.R.D' date='Oct 22 2004, 02:23 AM'] Hey Phazzan I nominate St. Collete, DancesforGod or chelsea, Colleen, Luciana that all right now [/quote]
JOHNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hey Johnny, I thought you werent coming back but since you're here dude I may as well fill ya in. See, Iacobus scared Vera off either that or she realised she was getting all this attention from boys so she couldnt say "no" no more. So now I got no girl to stalk. :( Id pick chelsea but then shed accuse me of being a paedophile whatever and that would just KILL me. Oh the shame. Colleen and da other ones arent my type. theyd get all offended and try and get me banned, even though deep down inside they secretly crave the attention, but girls are such stoopidheads anyway so just got gotta accept it these days. I reckon littleflower is the pick of the lot, cause shes such a good little Catholic girl and fun and stuff. Sometimes though I reckon shes laughs too much, cause I notice her crack up at unfunny things that unfunny girl raphael says, and that just makes me wonder...

Anyway, so yeah, LITTLEFLOWER+JMJ, you're my newest victim! :)

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Oct 21 2004, 11:08 PM'] Hi Shelly baby. liKE I said, you're a kool kat, but everytime I wanna hang out with you you say you're doing homework or something like that. Whatever happened to the FUN girl? Dont cry. :sadder: [/quote]
:angry: I resent that!

I never do my homework, lol

I like ya shelly freak, which is strange cos I usually dont like anyone, so you should feel honoured! Lets bee fRieNDs? :bee:

:lol: lets bee friends and theres a bee next to it. :lol: