An Old School Catholic Message Board

I need a new Phatmass girl...

Phazzan

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Oct 21 2004, 09:56 AM'] luthien (the one who posed funny in that dream I had (but you did look nice) ) [/quote]
:blink:

:angry:

:club:

However, by posting on this topic, they are drawing attention to themselves, best just to stay away and slip into the background, hoping to be forgotten.

But Phazzan, leave them alone, no one appreciates stalking :D

Edited by Noel's angel

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='StColette' date='Oct 21 2004, 10:01 AM'] :hammer: NO stalking Angela (FutureNun) :hammer:

and did you just call Micah ( Raphael ) a girl ? [/quote]
:angry: I think he did!

HomeTeamFamily

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

edit.....micah, whats up with that little dude on your sig who is just sitting on that one platform pouting and looking sorry for himself?

Edited by VoloHumilisEsse

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Oct 21 2004, 04:06 PM'] edit.....micah, whats up with that little dude on your sig who is just sitting on that one platform pouting and looking sorry for himself? [/quote]
That's me, and I'm not crying, I'm jammin' to some tuneskies... :cool:

:P

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Oct 21 2004, 04:06 PM'] micah, whats up with that little dude on your sig who is just sitting on that one platform pouting and looking sorry for himself? [/quote]
[stares at Micah's sig] :huh:

Who pays attention to that? Seriously... :blink:

:lol:

[quote name='cathoholic' date='Oct 21 2004, 05:02 PM'] PS. I'm not a girl so don't try to stalk me, I have friends who are computer hackers and will steal your identity making you guilty of several crimes including (but not limited to) identity theft and posting jokes of bad taste in the american rifle association forum... In other words :pebcam: [/quote]
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Im over futurenun, she's too conservative. Id pick littleflower, but really I like her too much I dont wanna scare her away lol!!!. Maybe shelly freak? She is a kool chick, but fun factor dont seem to high on the lass! She might get offended and sue me or something. <_< lol sorry again to that girl raphael I like ya but I dont like them so prissy LOL!!!

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Oct 21 2004, 09:59 PM'] Im over futurenun, she's too conservative. Id pick littleflower, but really I like her too much I dont wanna scare her away lol!!!. Maybe shelly freak? She is a kool chick, but fun factor dont seem to high on the lass! She might get offended and sue me or something. <_< lol sorry again to that girl raphael I like ya but I dont like them so prissy LOL!!! [/quote]
I'M NOT FUN!?!?!?

:sadder: you make me sad phazzan

[quote name='azaelia' date='Oct 21 2004, 03:49 PM'] [stares at Micah's sig] :huh:

Who pays attention to that? Seriously... :blink:

:lol: [/quote]
LOL!!!

I do. It keeps me busy and turns my mind to mush....:D

I scared off Vera? I think not. I think some red head did... hehe. And I did not call her "hot." Or I take that back I did. I said, "You must be hot, the weather said it was like 110* in FL today." Like most educated people, I do not think the term "hot" refers to attractivness, I think it refers more to the amount of heat in something.

Moreover, in case you don't read all of my posts, I have been on the record as saying, that her rank is so decidedly below my own and that I was in and still am not in, any humor to give conquence to young ladies slighted by other men. Thus,

Dallas, I say we make him watch Babie.