Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should Mrs. Brother Adam be Church Faithful?


Should Teresa (Mrs. Bro Adam) be Church Faithful?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Of course!

*scribbles name with a pastel*

Micah Murphy
Church Faithful

Posted

I was wondering why she wasn't today but didn't feel it was my place to speak. But for what it is worth I unequivocally support her.

Posted

How do you become a Church Faithful?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='DemonSlayer' date='Oct 24 2004, 10:42 PM'] How do you become a Church Faithful? [/quote]
You get noticed by dUSt, moderators, and current Church Faithful or higher ranking members as being 100% obedient to the Magisterium.

franciscanheart
Posted
:sadder: you work your butt off.... and its really hard.... and sometimes it just doesnt happen.... or it takes a really long time.... :sadder:


i know my vote doesnt really count but she's a cool gal. so yeah.
Posted

yessiree!

DancesforLove
Posted

from what I've seen, definetly deserving

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Why don't we let her be catholic for a few days first?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Oct 24 2004, 10:57 PM'] Why don't we let her be catholic for a few days first? [/quote]
:lol:

Adam came right on after his Reconciliation and demanded to be Church Militant, lol...I think Teresa deserves this title, and it'll probably take a few days, anyway...besides, she's a mod, now in good standing with the Church, she's faithful and obedient to the Magisterium, and she's friendly as well. I think she shows just what Church Faithful means.

Posted

What Micah said ^ :) Teresa is :cool: Agree with theoketos, too :banana: :clap:

Posted

*signs named with a crayon*

Jennie Catherine
Church Militant

Posted

I didn't demand, I begged. ;)

Posted (edited)

Who the heck voted no :getaclue:

Edited by Brother Adam
Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Oct 25 2004, 04:15 AM'] Who the heck voted no :getaclue: [/quote]
lol that's what I was thinkin

Posted

Yes, of course! She might have officially become a Catholic very recently, but she's been thinking like a Catholic for much longer. She seems pretty faithful to me. :)

God bless,

Jen

Posted

i think she deserves it!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted
:sadder: I don't know what to say. I leave for a couple of days, and people are talking about me! And nice things, too! I'm just soo overwhelmed! :sadder:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...