Theoketos Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 Vile Caput! Thanks Micah, you do not need to work on your latin as much as I do ...and you would make an excellent CM...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Oct 26 2004, 06:13 PM'] Vile Caput! Thanks Micah, you do not need to work on your latin as much as I do ...and you would make an excellent CM... [/quote] I don't get into the debates enough, but thanks. Give me three more years of college and maybe I'll be a CS.
lifeteenchick527 Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 25 2004, 09:51 AM'] And as long as we're nominating Teresa, I say we nominate (in order of most posts): FutureNunJMJ hugheyforlife RemnantRules qfnol31 Noel's Angel VoloHumilisEsse Philippe lifeteenchick527 [/quote] thanks micah and of course teresa should be!!!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 I don't know.... I love God, I love Mother Mary, I love Big Brother Jesus, and I love the Church and our Faith!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 I love being [b]part[/b] of this phamily and the Cahotlic family :wub:
franciscanheart Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 25 2004, 11:51 AM'] And as long as we're nominating Teresa, I say we nominate (in order of most posts): FutureNunJMJ hugheyforlife RemnantRules qfnol31 Noel's Angel VoloHumilisEsse Philippe lifeteenchick527 [/quote] totally heh.... thanks micah
franciscanheart Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 oh and i totally put HUGE stars next to zachs
Brother Adam Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 [quote]I don't know.... I love God, I love Mother Mary, I love [b]Big Brother[/b] Jesus, and I love the Church and our Faith![/quote] Oh boy.
DancesforLove Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 You don't have to be officially Catholic to think and act like one. Like me, I think like a Catholic, pray rosaries, pray to Saints, participate in what I can, and I've never even been baptised lol. You deserve it Mrs.BroAdam!!
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 You should hook up the Baptism DancesforLove.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Oct 27 2004, 07:43 PM'] Oh boy. [/quote] What?!
rachael Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 [quote name='Fiat_Voluntas_Tua' date='Oct 27 2004, 07:18 PM'] You should hook up the Baptism DancesforLove. [/quote] definately
Tony Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 [quote name='DancesforLove' date='Oct 27 2004, 06:52 PM'] You don't have to be officially Catholic to think and act like one. Like me, I think like a Catholic, pray rosaries, pray to Saints, participate in what I can, and I've never even been baptised lol. You deserve it Mrs.BroAdam!! [/quote] if you dont mind me asking.. whats stopping you from getting baptised?.. Jesus would be happy
franciscanheart Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 totally go for it. and mrs bro adam is awesome
Noel's angel Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 yes, i think she should, i know im not really qualified to say, but i think she should
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now