Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Oct 25 2004, 12:18 PM'] I don't know what to say. I leave for a couple of days, and people are talking about me! And nice things, too! I'm just soo overwhelmed! [/quote] That's because we all love you and Adam very much.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 But I'm not deserving. I'm just like any other person. Let those who've been in the church and faithful to the church longer than me have the title before me. That would be fair.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Oct 25 2004, 12:29 PM'] But I'm not deserving. I'm just like any other person. Let those who've been in the church and faithful to the church longer than me have the title before me. That would be fair. [/quote] Yes, it would be good for them to get the title as well, but those who stand out are noticed first.
VeraMaria Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 YES!!!! Definitely. *signs name* We wub ya Teresa!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 25 2004, 12:33 PM'] Yes, it would be good for them to get the title as well, but those who stand out are noticed first. [/quote] And as long as we're nominating Teresa, I say we nominate (in order of most posts): FutureNunJMJ hugheyforlife RemnantRules qfnol31 Noel's Angel VoloHumilisEsse Philippe lifeteenchick527
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 25 2004, 01:51 PM'] And as long as we're nominating Teresa, I say we nominate (in order of most posts): FutureNunJMJ hugheyforlife RemnantRules qfnol31 Noel's Angel VoloHumilisEsse Philippe lifeteenchick527 [/quote] I second that.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 Maybe if I act silly people won't want to support the nomination
Theoketos Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 25 2004, 11:51 AM'] And as long as we're nominating Teresa, I say we nominate (in order of most posts): FutureNunJMJ hugheyforlife RemnantRules qfnol31 Noel's Angel VoloHumilisEsse Philippe lifeteenchick527 [/quote] I am on the catervam carrum (band wagon)
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Oct 25 2004, 11:55 PM'] Maybe if I act silly people won't want to support the nomination [/quote] I don't know...I'm pretty silly and I'm a CF...
StColette Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 25 2004, 11:51 AM'] And as long as we're nominating Teresa, I say we nominate (in order of most posts): FutureNunJMJ hugheyforlife RemnantRules qfnol31 Noel's Angel VoloHumilisEsse Philippe lifeteenchick527 [/quote] I agree completely with these
Colleen Posted October 26, 2004 Author Posted October 26, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 25 2004, 11:51 AM'] And as long as we're nominating Teresa, I say we nominate (in order of most posts): FutureNunJMJ hugheyforlife RemnantRules qfnol31 Noel's Angel VoloHumilisEsse Philippe lifeteenchick527 [/quote] I agree.
shelly_freak Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 I agree with the list too! (although I don't think I have much say considering I myself am not church faithful) They all definatly deserve it!!!
Noel's angel Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 (edited) oh my, i just had to post about this one. by saying that i should be Church Faithful, you have brought at tear to my eyes, really. The only reason i can think of that i should deserve this title is because i am a Catholic (and darn proud of it!) and ALL Catholics should be completely obedient to the Church and its teaching, otherwise, whats the point? thank you, that really brightened up my day. Even if i dont end up getting to be Church Faithful, knowing that some of u think i should, is just as pleasing, just knowing that people recognise my obedience to the Magisterium really makes me feel great Thank you all Edited October 26, 2004 by Noel's angel
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 [quote]FutureNunJMJ hugheyforlife RemnantRules qfnol31 Noel's Angel VoloHumilisEsse Philippe lifeteenchick527 [/quote] i agree... I also think Theoketos should be Church Militant (even though I can't offically nominate him.)...he is getting his Master's in Theology. He is going to town in the Crusade. He is one of the biggest prayer warriors I know. Totus tuus.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 [quote name='Fiat_Voluntas_Tua' date='Oct 26 2004, 04:50 PM'] i agree... I also think Theoketos should be Church Militant (even though I can't offically nominate him.)...he is getting his Master's in Theology. He is going to town in the Crusade. He is one of the biggest prayer warriors I know. Totus tuus. [/quote] Nah...he still needs work on his Latin. Theoketos would make an excellent CM or even CS...it is time...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now