Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

Have you made your plans for 11/11 next week...? Got your Charlie Brown dancing prepared? I dusted off my copy of The Vince Garaldi Trio... I'm psyched...


I love 11/11....

Posted

ROFL I love 11/11 too ^_^

It's my bday ^_^

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

11/11...:wub:

Posted

HSmom why do you love 11/11 so much ?

Posted

when i first read this i thought it was for Jen's b-day. ^_^

Posted

[quote name='RemnantRules' date='Nov 1 2004, 05:47 PM'] when i first read this i thought it was for Jen's b-day. ^_^ [/quote]
lol that was my first thought too lol

homeschoolmom
Posted

Honestly, I knew it was your birthday... and I meant to say so, but it's been one of those days with my kiddos and I got distracted... Then I couldn't for the life of me remember whose birthday it was and well... I'm old...









that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

11/11 :wub:









*repeat for emphasis*

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 1 2004, 05:53 PM'] 11/11 :wub:









*repeat for emphasis* [/quote]
at least you live up to your title

Posted

rofl Micah

lol I actually have that day off from classes ^_^

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:53 PM'] at least you live up to your title [/quote]
Indeed...

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:53 PM'] rofl Micah

lol I actually have that day off from classes ^_^ [/quote]
:lol:

I had my birthday off, too, lol...and I had it off all through high school (teacher work day) then last year it was on a Sunday, which turned out to be an off-campus weekend from seminary, and this year my teacher canceled my only class that day for unknown reasons... :D

Posted

Okay yall this soon to be birthday girl lol is off to class ^_^ see yall when I get home at 9:30 God Bless love yall ^_^

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:57 PM'] Okay yall this soon to be birthday girl lol is off to class ^_^ see yall when I get home at 9:30 God Bless love yall ^_^ [/quote]
^_^

heyyoimjohnny
Posted

...That's a lot of ya'lls. I haven't heard that many ya'lls since I went down to Louisiana. Phew. I don't think I can take that many at once.

Posted

[quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:01 PM'] ...That's a lot of ya'lls. I haven't heard that many ya'lls since I went down to Louisiana. Phew. I don't think I can take that many at once. [/quote]
y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...