homeschoolmom Posted November 2, 2004 Author Posted November 2, 2004 [quote name='Tony' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:30 PM'] who was that that celebrated 11/11 day at 11:11PM? Someone said they did that and had a party and stuff [/quote] yep, that's me... it's 11:11 pm on 11/11. (I know 11:11 pm is really 23:11, but so what?) big party, goofy dancing... (this is my 18th year of it...)
Ash Wednesday Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 I'll be ready!!!! <----------- (that's a dancing "11")
crusader1234 Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 [quote name='Tony' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:30 PM'] who was that that celebrated 11/11 day at 11:11PM? Someone said they did that and had a party and stuff [/quote] That'd be HSMOM. Leslie your neighbours are going to start thinking Charlie Brown at 11/11 is some sort of weird homeschool Catholic tradition.
StColette Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 [quote name='Tony' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:30 PM'] who was that that celebrated 11/11 day at 11:11PM? Someone said they did that and had a party and stuff [/quote] rofl I'll be partying that day I'll also be taking a tiny American flag to my Pappaw's grave
mamalove Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 Yea!! I love Veterans Day too!! (although I don't think that's what this thread is about.)
StColette Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 (edited) lol I love Veterans day too Both grandpas, all my great uncles, one of my uncles, my brother, my sister, a few of my cousins lol they're all Veterans lol I come from a Military based family it seems lol it's only natural that I would be born on Veterans day lol Edited November 2, 2004 by StColette
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now