Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

who was that that celebrated 11/11 day at 11:11PM? Someone said they did that and had a party and stuff

Posted

[quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:09 PM'] *faints* [/quote]
:stretcher:

Posted
^_^ You guys make me laugh :lol:

(I think I'm gonna celebrate 11/11 this year!! :D )
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='cathgirl' date='Nov 1 2004, 07:36 PM'] (I think I'm gonna celebrate 11/11 this year!! :D ) [/quote]
I [b]KNOW[/b] I'm going to...

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:37 PM'] I [b]KNOW[/b] I'm going to... [/quote]
STOP IT!!!!! WE KNOW ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



sheesh <_<

Posted
:lol: I'll have to find someone to do it with so that it will be EXTRA fun!! :D
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Nov 1 2004, 07:38 PM'] STOP IT!!!!! WE KNOW ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



sheesh <_< [/quote]
:P

Creeping you out is fun...

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:39 PM'] :P

Creeping you out is fun... [/quote]
it's not about creeping me out anymore...it's about annoying me.... :angry:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Nov 1 2004, 07:41 PM'] it's not about creeping me out anymore...it's about annoying me.... :angry: [/quote]
No...it's really not aimed at you. It's aimed at Jen...I just can't hold it in...it's too strong...

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:42 PM'] No...it's really not aimed at you. It's aimed at Jen...I just can't hold it in...it's too strong... [/quote]
for the last time, i know who it's aimed at!!!!!!

the PDAs need to stop....

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Nov 1 2004, 07:44 PM'] for the last time, i know who it's aimed at!!!!!!

the PDAs need to stop.... [/quote]
Fine. :(

I'm leaving Phatmass. See you all at Flyfree.

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:46 PM'] Fine. :(

I'm leaving Phatmass. See you all at Flyfree. [/quote]
:wavey:
bye!!






















j/k :P

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:47 PM'] :wavey:
bye!!






















j/k :P [/quote]
That was mean. I don't think he's coming back...

Posted

[quote name='Nazzahp' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:52 PM'] That was mean. I don't think he's coming back... [/quote]
hi phazzan!

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Nov 1 2004, 06:55 PM'] hi phazzan! [/quote]
Who is this Phazzan character?

Posted

how's life phazzan?

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Nov 1 2004, 07:03 PM'] how's life phazzan? [/quote]
I still don't know who Phazzan is...

Posted

[quote name='Nazzahp' date='Nov 1 2004, 07:04 PM'] I still don't know who Phazzan is... [/quote]
you're silly :P

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Nov 1 2004, 07:07 PM'] you're silly :P [/quote]
:wacko:

Listen, girl with the misspelled form of Rachel, I don't know what your deal is, but I don't like it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...