qfnol31 Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 (edited) [quote name='crusader1234' date='Nov 6 2004, 12:07 PM'] I think that you, as a more right wing person, like to ignore Catholic social teaching because it doens't coincide with your own opinions regarding economics. Economic teaching isn't as 'up for debate' as people like to think - the church has TONS of information on it and there are tons of textbooks which have been given Imprimatur or Nihil Obstat. [/quote] In Micah's favor, I just wanted to say that Leo XIII is more for right winged economics, a system with very little or no government involvement. Rerum Novarum. Edited November 10, 2004 by qfnol31
theculturewarrior Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Nov 7 2004, 03:04 PM'] *gives all the sickly ones a dose of cough meddie* [/quote] Give me back my corn whiskey, woman! :angry:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Nov 10 2004, 03:11 PM'] ive got the flu [/quote] Awww I'd take away your flu for myself if I could, Laura.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Nov 10 2004, 02:39 PM'] Give me back my corn whiskey, woman! :angry: [/quote] Don't yell at Jen. You know what I would have to do to you... <---That's a bamboo stick.
theculturewarrior Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 I'm a gonna shoot that thar bamboozle stick with my shotgun. :angry: (But when the corn whiskey wears off...cain't really see straight. :dead: )
Carnanc Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 sounds like a good, idea, I really did struggle trying to think of how to respond at our groups forum. this could be of great help.
phatcatholic Posted November 10, 2004 Author Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='slywakka250' date='Nov 10 2004, 03:41 PM'] sounds like a good, idea, I really did struggle trying to think of how to respond at our groups forum. this could be of great help. [/quote] that's the idea
franciscanheart Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 10 2004, 02:48 PM'] Awww I'd take away your flu for myself if I could, Laura. [/quote] thanks micah
StColette Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Nov 10 2004, 02:11 PM'] ive got the flu [/quote] Noooooooooooooooo! *wraps laura up in a blankie, gives her meddies, and some hot tea with lemon and honey in it*
franciscanheart Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Nov 10 2004, 09:57 PM'] Noooooooooooooooo! *wraps laura up in a blankie, gives her meddies, and some hot tea with lemon and honey in it* [/quote] awwwwwwwwwwwwwww jennie's so nice to me. i :wub: my big sis
StColette Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Nov 10 2004, 10:08 PM'] awwwwwwwwwwwwwww jennie's so nice to me. i :wub: my big sis [/quote] I :wub: my lil sis too
phatcatholic Posted November 11, 2004 Author Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Nov 10 2004, 09:58 PM'] i would, but i am really bad at this [/quote] u don't have to be good at apologetics. the whole point is to provide a learning experience for those who aren't good at it
daugher-of-Mary Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 I have a friend who is very intersted in getting some FBC "edumacation", but for some reason his registration isn't working right now. Include another person to the numbers please!
phatcatholic Posted November 11, 2004 Author Posted November 11, 2004 hehe, ok, tell him to post here as soon as he gets a chance
franciscanheart Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Nov 10 2004, 09:58 PM'] i would, but i am really bad at this [/quote] im horrible at it and im doing it!! come on rachael, you can do it!!
rachael Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Nov 11 2004, 01:54 PM'] im horrible at it and im doing it!! come on rachael, you can do it!! [/quote] i don't think i will. -_-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now