phatcatholic Posted November 13, 2004 Author Posted November 13, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 12 2004, 08:31 PM'] Offer the youth of today the knowledge and truth they seek, and they will flock to it, starved as they are, seeking to be fed. [/quote] amen brother
phatcatholic Posted November 13, 2004 Author Posted November 13, 2004 good things come to those who wait
Rebirth flame Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 i want in on the action too! I'm very good with charity related topics. i've defended on some rather risque websites where replies come in the form of death threats and four letter words... I could use a bit more on the early Church Fathers. I know alot about them, but not nearly enough. Instruct me, o wise sage, instill within me Knowledge from the One on High! Rain upon me understanding from the Firmament! Allow me to soak up Thy Word and to bathe in Thy Truth! Pax et Amor! ~nate
Benedict Posted November 15, 2004 Posted November 15, 2004 [quote]good things come to those who wait [/quote]Come now, you who say, "Tomorrow or next week we shall go into such and such an Academy, spend a year there learning, and make a profit" -- I have no idea what my life will be like tomorrow. I am a puff of smoke that appears briefly and then disappears.
StColette Posted November 15, 2004 Posted November 15, 2004 [quote name='bookwyrm' date='Nov 14 2004, 05:42 PM'] Ooh, count me in. Can I? :wave: -Shannon [/quote] Happy to have you Shannon
Crusader_4 Posted November 16, 2004 Posted November 16, 2004 Sign me up i want to learn Latin under the Great Micah AKA Albert!
Lil Red Posted November 16, 2004 Posted November 16, 2004 i still wanna! :elvis: <--i just like this guy
phatcatholic Posted November 16, 2004 Author Posted November 16, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Nov 16 2004, 12:45 AM'] i still wanna! :elvis: <--i just like this guy [/quote] be like Peter and "Kepha-in-Roll"!!!
phatcatholic Posted November 16, 2004 Author Posted November 16, 2004 hmmm..............i guess nobody liked my joke
StColette Posted November 16, 2004 Posted November 16, 2004 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Nov 16 2004, 01:49 AM'] be like Peter and "Kepha-in-Roll"!!! [/quote] rofl Nick you're such a nut lol
phatcatholic Posted November 17, 2004 Author Posted November 17, 2004 all better i feel loved now oh, btw, to all you prospective students, check out the self-guided programs i suggested in the Academy thread (in the FBC room) and tell me what you think
StColette Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Nov 17 2004, 12:25 AM'] all better i feel loved now [/quote] good
franciscanheart Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 i think i already told you on the fbc thread but i like the programs you put up. although.... im more a fan of the original ideas and not these "Self-guided" things that yall are suggesting. its just me though. and haha youre crazy fyi
phatcatholic Posted November 18, 2004 Author Posted November 18, 2004 (edited) i :wub: my phatmass little sisters!! Edited November 18, 2004 by phatcatholic
AngelofJesus Posted November 18, 2004 Posted November 18, 2004 Can I get in? I voted, I can make that commitment. I kinda skipped to the end of thread to post this. So if I did not make it, I understand.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now