Balthazor Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 the addiction sneeks up on you like a spider in the night, you don't even know it's there until you realize you have been bitten.
Balthazor Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 My computer freaked out there for a second red..... I am now laughing so hard that it hurts. I pushed the add reply button and my mouse button must have gotten stuck...so I had to push it in to unstuck it I didn't realize it posted several times!!!!
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 By the way my brother and sister are members (maxk and picchick)
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 sorry about your mouse problem! how do you quote people?
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 :pc: :thatsfunny: I love these smillies! maxk is a seminarian if y'all didn't know!
Balthazor Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Saint2B' date='Nov 19 2004, 05:20 PM']sorry about your mouse problem! how do you quote people?[/quote] push the "quote" button in the upper right hand corner of the post you are reading it should be up here ^ above my typingand above your quote Edited November 19, 2004 by Balthazor
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 that quote thing is giving me trouble I don't understand!
Balthazor Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 wassa problem? here to quote what I am saying now press quote and then it should direct you directly to the reply page add your reply viola!
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='Balthazor' date='Nov 19 2004, 05:28 PM'] wassa problem? here to quote what I am saying now press quote and then it should direct you directly to the reply page add your reply viola! [/quote] I did it!!! I Love you!
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I feelso refreshed now that I figured that out!
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 Where did you go????????????????? :noidea:
Balthazor Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I am still here. Dont worry I am glad that you figured out the quote feature
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='Saint2B' date='Nov 19 2004, 05:39 PM'] YAY me to! [/quote] glad I got it settled and (yay) you are still there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now