Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 my little bro is right here with me crying that he wants to play games!
Balthazor Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I live to serve....and occasionally harrass and riddicule. :mischief:
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='Balthazor' date='Nov 19 2004, 05:43 PM'] I live to serve....and occasionally harrass and riddicule. :mischief: [/quote] hehe!
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 the REV- I'm a proud band geek too! I play flute and piccolo. sousaphones and tubas rock my world!
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 :clown: I'm afraid of clowns they are evil
the_rev Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I play A. Saxaphone and start lessons for the Trumpet Monday, Guitar on sunday, and piano on sunday.
Balthazor Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 The Phorum usually gets busier in the evening, did you check out the archade? it has frogger, duck hunt. a lot of cool games....you should look
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 ya cool games Gregory I mean maxk, used to bring me on the games before he left for college/seminary
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Nov 19 2004, 05:51 PM'] I play A. Saxaphone and start lessons for the Trumpet Monday, Guitar on sunday, and piano on sunday. [/quote] That rocks! how long have you been playing? I've been playing for 5 years!!! I just started piano! maxk plays TUBA /piano picchick plays flute/piccolo/ piano
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='Saint2B' date='Nov 19 2004, 06:18 PM'] By the way my brother and sister are members (maxk and picchick) [/quote] Have I met you?! I know Meg and Greg! I live in Lincoln.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='Saint2B' date='Nov 19 2004, 06:58 PM'] ya cool games Gregory I mean maxk, used to bring me on the games before he left for college/seminary [/quote] Don't worry, it's a very good seminary, and he's got lots of friends at the Newman Center for the university. We'll take good care of him.
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I don't know? were you at Cassack DAY? I was and there was a phatmasser there!
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='Saint2B' date='Nov 19 2004, 06:12 PM'] I was and there was a phatmasser there! [/quote] He talked to meg and greg alot!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 Yes, I was at Cassock Day. I see your brother about once a month and I may see him this weekend, any messages? As for Meg, I talk to her a lot. I'm Micah, the guy who was talking to her for quite a while before your brother took you on the seminary tour on Cassock Day.
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 YES I DO KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!!! I'm the annoying little sister who kept talking to MEG, GREG, TIM, and Bernie!
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 Let me introduce myself, my name is Mary Kathleen Therese but everyone calls me Mary Kate! you can e-mail me
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 (you can e-mail me) whenever you want I meant
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now