Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 tell Gregory to e-mail me by PHATMASS and tell him I love him BUNCHES!!!! AND I MISS HIM LIKE ALL GET-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 Are you as hyper as Meg...you're a posting fanatic! Got to go now...back in about an hour, I expect...
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 wow I just switched from lurker to PM newbie!!!! time flys when your having fun.......and your addicted to phatmass!!!
Guest Saint2B Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
karin Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [quote name='Saint2B' date='Nov 19 2004, 04:41 PM'] By the way I'm homeschooled! [/quote] I am homeschooled too!!!!! yay for us! :cheer:
azaelia Posted November 20, 2004 Posted November 20, 2004 :cheer: HOMESCHOOLERS!!! :cheer: Welcome to the Phorums...ah, you remind me of myself during my first few days as a phatmasser, addicted from the start. I had only 150 posts then...memories... [gets starry-eyed]
shelly_freak Posted November 20, 2004 Posted November 20, 2004 [quote name='Saint2B' date='Nov 19 2004, 06:18 PM'] YES I DO KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!!! I'm the annoying little sister who kept talking to MEG, GREG, TIM, and Bernie! [/quote] I know Tim
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 20, 2004 Posted November 20, 2004 haha AZ thats awesome about yoru bro! you must be very proud! prayers for him! welcome to phatmass and im glad you like it! i think your doing great!! and Baz......that was hilarious!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now