An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who likes massage therapy?

heyyoimjohnny

heyyoimjohnny

... and even does it to [i]themselves?[/i] Here's to massage therapy, and relief from pain! And Chiropracting! (I wanna be a Chiropractor when I grow up!) *holds up glass of fine wine*

Oh man, can never turn down a massage. Yesterday I went into Sharper Image and sat in one of those chairs for like 20 minutes, felt SOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

heyyoimjohnny

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Dec 12 2004, 10:05 AM'] Oh man, can never turn down a massage. Yesterday I went into Sharper Image and sat in one of those chairs for like 20 minutes, felt SOOOOOOOOOOOO good. [/quote]
I was kinda referring to the kind that digs deep and hurts like heck but feels really good the next day.

But I do so enjoy a feel-good massage... :)

homeschoolmom

Our neighbor is a massage therapist... oh, she's so good. I'm going to start going more often... She said she could tell that I only carry the baby in my left arm... true, true...

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Dec 12 2004, 03:18 PM'] im learning different massage techniques in my athletic training major.....hehe any takers? [/quote]
Ooh me me!! :D

DancesforLove

massage therapy is amazing lol!!!!! For an hour I layed on a heated massage mat last night lol! :D I can toast to that lol Johnny I'm in texas if you need practice rofl

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 12 2004, 04:59 PM'] :lol: [/quote]
seriously, you really have no idea what you're missing out on.... :unsure: