An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who likes massage therapy?

heyyoimjohnny

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='spathariossa' date='Dec 12 2004, 06:12 PM'] I agree with Micah. Massages are gross. First person to touch my shoulders gets a wrist lock! [/quote]
:lol: No...I don't mind massages intrinsically...I just can't get massaged.

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 12 2004, 05:16 PM'] :lol: No...I don't mind massages intrinsically...I just can't get massaged. [/quote]
Pervert.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='spathariossa' date='Dec 12 2004, 06:20 PM'] Oh, is that what they call it these days? :rolleyes: [/quote]
Thank you for insulting my ailments. :(

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 12 2004, 05:26 PM'] Thank you for insulting my ailments. :( [/quote]
Aww...I'm sorry. I love you! :wub:

Edit: In a completely chaste and platonic manner...

Edited by spathariossa

heyyoimjohnny

Hey yo, don't talk bad about massage therapy. It got me my life back when my back went bad and I couldn't do anything physical. That, and Chiropracting. I don't have a very good body (got it from my dad) so I'm always having back problems and hip problems, but Chiropracting and massage enable me to excericse and be the martial artist I want to.

And that's why I wanna be a Chiropractor. Good muscular/nervous/spinal systems are a blessing.

IcePrincessKRS

I adore massages... I have Matt rub my back almost every night... carrying around 20 extra pounds on your stomach does funny things to your back. ;) :P