An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who likes massage therapy?

heyyoimjohnny

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Dec 12 2004, 08:59 PM'] ^^ LoL thats a good husband, you deserve at least one a day lol [/quote]
LOL Thats what my sister in law (expecting her 6th baby) always says. I get at least one a day. ;)

DancesforLove

LoL you're carrying the baby he could at least rub your back a bit!

I actually think a husband/boyfriend should do it regardless lol and vice versa of course unless the guy is like Micah lol :P

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Dec 12 2004, 08:09 PM'] LoL you're carrying the baby he could at least rub your back a bit!

I actually think a husband/boyfriend should do it regardless lol and vice versa of course unless the guy is like Micah lol :P [/quote]
:rolling:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Dec 12 2004, 09:09 PM'] LoL you're carrying the baby he could at least rub your back a bit!

I actually think a husband/boyfriend should do it regardless lol and vice versa of course unless the guy is like Micah lol :P [/quote]
I give good back rubs, or so I'm told...I just can't take them...

littleflower+JMJ

i get so tense sometimes that my shoulders feel like they are literally locked up

but i know of no takers who give massages tho if i did i would take them LOL

i have a bad back so its not fun sometimes :(

i have a good friend who can give killer massage but his not my bf so i dont make him give me massages lol :sweat:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Dec 13 2004, 03:23 AM'] i get so tense sometimes that my shoulders feel like they are literally locked up

but i know of no takers who give massages tho if i did i would take them LOL

i have a bad back so its not fun sometimes :(

i have a good friend who can give killer massage but his not my bf so i dont make him give me massages lol [/quote]
If you come visit me at South Padre, I'll give you a massage, Flowery.

I am a big fan of massages. I carry a lot of tension in my shoulders, which can end up being really painful. I've learned to do little things during the day, though, to address stress, which helps.

My brother walks on my back. Oh man it feels so good, cracks it and massages it at the same time. I tell ya, 94 lbs walking around on your back does some real good.

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Dec 13 2004, 11:39 AM'] My brother walks on my back. Oh man it feels so good, cracks it and massages it at the same time. I tell ya, 94 lbs walking around on your back does some real good. [/quote]
Yeah, when my youngest brother was littler he could do that. Now he's a little heavy. I have a friend who is thinking about going to massage therapy school, though, and she gives really good shoulder rubs. I think it really pays to have friends like that.

heyyoimjohnny

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 13 2004, 11:41 AM'] I have a friend who is thinking about going to massage therapy school, though, and she gives really good shoulder rubs. I think it really pays to have friends like that. [/quote]
"I'll be there for you during the hard times if you'll be there for me during the tense times"

[quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Dec 13 2004, 12:02 PM'] "I'll be there for you during the hard times if you'll be there for me during the tense times" [/quote]
:crackup: