An Old School Catholic Message Board

for the Dominicans

daugher-of-Mary

Chorusgirl

[quote name='SarahB' date='May 9 2005, 01:03 PM'] I too received an IM from them and gave them my information, but I haven't recieved anything from them yet. :( From talking to sister, though, it sounds like a wonderful community. [/quote]
Hey! Yes, they are an amazing community!! I love Sr. Mary Imelda of the Holy Eucharist and Mother, tee hee... Anyhoo, take care!

Chorusgirl

[quote name='karin' date='May 9 2005, 08:31 PM'] oh you will dont worry. they are in the busy season right now. [/quote]
Karin is right, they are simply busy right now.... :)

[quote name='karin' date='May 9 2005, 08:31 PM'] oh you will dont worry. they are in the busy season right now. [/quote]
It'll be nice to get the stuff from them. I was seriously discerning for a while a few years ago and then the interest kind of died down. I wasn't even really considering it anymore when sister IM'ed me but I've been thinking about it again since then. We'll see. :)

Thanks. I could use all the prayers I could get when it comes to discerning my vocation. I feel a call towards it, but I also have my family to take care of. My dad just passed away in November and so I take care of my mom and sister. But....if I'm meant to be a sister, God will clear the way. :D

i am sorry to hear about your dad. Yes if God wants you there, there is no stopping Him. God is awesome that way. Yeah i know how you feel about having a family to take care. though I dont have to actuallytake care of my family alot o responsibilies are placed on me since my dad had left us. anyway continued prayers.

Karin

Chorusgirl

[quote name='SarahB' date='May 9 2005, 09:48 PM'] Thanks. I could use all the prayers I could get when it comes to discerning my vocation. I feel a call towards it, but I also have my family to take care of. My dad just passed away in November and so I take care of my mom and sister. But....if I'm meant to be a sister, God will clear the way. :D [/quote]
Hey!! I will be praying for you in your discernment as well, may Gods will be done! :) Take care and keep strong... May God bless you abundantly!!

Love in Christ,
Marjorie

Chorusgirl

[quote name='karin' date='May 9 2005, 10:03 PM'] i am sorry to hear about your dad. Yes if God wants you there, there is no stopping Him. God is awesome that way. Yeah i know how you feel about having a family to take care. though I dont have to actuallytake care of my family alot o responsibilies are placed on me since my dad had left us. anyway continued prayers.

Karin [/quote]
Hey Karin!! I think you are just so cool!! I can't wait to see
you in August and it amazes me all that you do for your family, anyhoo... Take care and may God bless you!

Love in Christ,
Marjorie

aaww you are about the sweetest girl marjorie. i cant wait to meet you in august either!! oh my i am so excited for your entrance too!!!! and of course if you were in my situation you would do the same is me it is nothing extraordinary.. you would probably do more knowing how good you are... but thank you for the compliment .. tee hee
Karin

Chorusgirl

[quote name='karin' date='May 9 2005, 10:10 PM'] aaww you are about the sweetest girl marjorie. i cant wait to meet you in august either!! oh my i am so excited for your entrance too!!!! and of course if you were in my situation you would do the same is me it is nothing extraordinary.. you would probably do more knowing how good you are... but thank you for the compliment .. tee hee
Karin [/quote]
Hey Karin... Tee hee... You bring so many smiles to my face, what a blessing from God you are. So humble, so kind...tee hee, im so very excited too, it will be amazing to meet you in person! To pray together, wahoo!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Two beautiful Postulants-to-be ^_^ What beautiful souls you have! You two sure are a blessing to the Domincans! May God continue to bless you both! You two are truely inspiration!

Chorusgirl

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='May 10 2005, 10:23 PM'] Two beautiful Postulants-to-be ^_^ What beautiful souls you have! You two sure are a blessing to the Domincans! May God continue to bless you both! You two are truely inspiration! [/quote]
Awww... Thank you!!! You are such a sweety!!