An Old School Catholic Message Board

for the Dominicans

daugher-of-Mary

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='karin' date='Feb 11 2005, 10:54 PM'] me too! I want to talk to her so bad. I miss her. [/quote]
Hey there all!! Sr. Mary Imelda of the Holy Eucharist IS back!! Tee hee... Just an update. :) Oh I can't wait... I keep on saying I can't wait, I am just oh so excited!!! Tee hee... My friends and family are not excited and happy, but, although they will miss me they want me to do Gods will too. Anyway...

The Dominican Nuns of the Heart of Jesus rock!!! Tee hee...

argent_paladin

[quote name='Totus Tuus' date='Feb 5 2005, 03:08 PM'] This is off-topic and it might be oooold news to everyone, but I found out recently that Nathaniel Hawthorne's daughter, Rose, is the woman who founded the Dominicans of Hawthorne. I thought that was so cool. And I don't think the author ever converted to Catholicism :( Though, judging from what he wrote in [u]The Scarlet Letter[/u], I think he had a lot of the truth in his life.

We have some DH's at daily Mass sometimes, and they're all asian. :) [/quote]
Her cause is being put forward to Rome by the Dominicans. So, if you pray to her for intercession and it is answered, let them know!!

I met a Hawthorne on the ferry to Liberty Island in New York harbor, on the way to the Statue of Liberty.

• 2 months later...
Chorusgirl

Hello! I haven't been on in a while, busy... 23 Days until I leave, wahoo!! I am so excited for my entrance day, yay!! As the days continue so does my desire to be a Dominican Nun, la la la... God is so good!!

Edited by Chorusgirl

Chorusgirl

Hey again!! By the way, please stop by my Count down thread I started, its in this vocation station called, ~*~The Dominican Nuns of the Heart of Jesus~*~, thank you!! Take care and may God bless you all!! 23 days!! Tee hee...

Chorusgirl

I am so happy, I set a doctors appointment for this Tuesday... I do not think I have actually ever made my own appointment before, but my mom was busy so I took care of it myself.

Now I do not have to worry about waiting until closer to my entrance day with the Dominicans to see the doctor again. I am SO excited about entering, wahoo!! God is so good!!

Anyhoo... time for bed soon...

m2thebizzax

Hello everyone!! This is Mary Bax from Onerock. Yes, the real Mary Bax. :) Marjorie is my sister and I am really happy for her. I see so much happiness in her and continue to pray for her as she continues to journey in life.

~*~ Mary ~*~

m2thebizzax

I speak with Sr. Mary Imelda, but I feel that I am being called to the married life. However, she gives wonderful spiritual advice and I appreciate it. :)

~*~ Mary ~*~

m2thebizzax

Marjorie,

We are all very excited for you! Yes, we will miss you very much. Don't ever forget that. You are fulfilling God's will!

~*~ Mary ~*~

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
^_^ Marjorie and Mary... what beautiful sisters you are! Just thought I'd let you know I admire you two...

Chorusgirl

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='May 8 2005, 09:05 PM'] ^_^ Marjorie and Mary... what beautiful sisters you are! Just thought I'd let you know I admire you two... [/quote]
Aww... Thank you, but... Im not anyone to be admired, but thats very kind of you. :)

Chorusgirl

[quote name='karin' date='May 8 2005, 09:11 PM'] oh i am so excited for you enetering Marjorie.. tee hee [/quote]
Thank you!! I am excited for you TOO!!! Tee hee...

I too received an IM from them and gave them my information, but I haven't recieved anything from them yet. :( From talking to sister, though, it sounds like a wonderful community.