immaculata Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 I don't want another pretty face I don't want just anyone to hold I don't want my love to go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul You're the one I wanna chase You're the one I wanna hold I wont let another minute go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul I know that you are something special To you I'd be always faithful I want to be what you always needed Then I hope you'll see the heart in me I don't want another pretty face I don't want just anyone to hold I don't want my love to go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul You're the one I wanna chase You're the one I wanna hold I wont let another minute go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul Your beautiful soul, yeah You might need time to think it over But im just fine moving forward I'll ease your mind If you give me the chance I will never make you cry c`mon lets try I don't want another pretty face I don't want just anyone to hold I don't want my love to go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul You're the one I wanna chase You're the one I wanna hold I wont let another minute go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul Am I crazy for wanting you Baby do you think you could want me too I don't wanna waste your time Do you see things the way I do I just wanna know if you feel it too There is nothing left to hide I don't want another pretty face I don't want just anyone to hold I don't want my love to go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul You're the one I wanna chase You're the one I wanna hold I wont let another minute go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul You beautiful soul, yeah *siiiiiighhhh...*
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 That seems about right... Don't worry, Katrina, your prince will come.
J.R.D Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 *come walkin through the door* he has arrived!!!!
HomeTeamFamily Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 im not even gonna try and sing but ill quote a line from a diff song "just because you havent found your prince yet, doesnt mean youre still not a princess" --superchick, "Princes and Frogs"
Andrea348 Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Dec 21 2004, 06:32 PM'] im not even gonna try and sing but ill quote a line from a diff song "just because you havent found your prince yet, doesnt mean youre still not a princess" --superchick, "Princes and Frogs" [/quote] awww.....that's cute too
Phazzan Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 Try singing it to yourself. It works for me.
Andrea348 Posted December 21, 2004 Posted December 21, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Dec 21 2004, 06:47 PM'] Try singing it to yourself. It works for me. [/quote] it's not the same
lifeteenchick527 Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 i do to immaculata!!! that would me soooooo kool!!! God Bless LTC :hearts:
immaculata Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 I'm feeling really lonely tonight, guys... I'm really craving someone to hold hands with and cuddle in front of the fire.. and I've got a guy who would willingly do that with me, but I know that it's only because he wants something more from me *ahem* and not because he loves me.. And now old feelings for an old flame are starting to reopen and I miss him again even though he hurt me really bad...... It's not fair.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [quote name='immaculata' date='Dec 21 2004, 08:31 PM'] I'm feeling really lonely tonight, guys... I'm really craving someone to hold hands with and cuddle in front of the fire.. and I've got a guy who would willingly do that with me, but I know that it's only because he wants something more from me *ahem* and not because he loves me.. And now old feelings for an old flame are starting to reopen and I miss him again even though he hurt me really bad...... It's not fair. [/quote] I know you feel lonely. I do to. Prayers!
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 aaaww katrina im sorry your feeling lonely--you certainly deserve a great, great guy!! and his out there for you! he is!! I just know it! stay strong and keep your head up and on straight. some guys have the wrong intentions and motives and some don't see how much one might love them. but it'll work out in the end....... when we can see the Big Pic that God is currently holding away from us and we must trust and hope till then! St.Raphael..Pray for us! St.Michael, Guard us! St. Gabriel, Hear us!
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 just remember what God has in store is waay better tahn we could ever dream of! [img]http://www.godofdesire.com/resource/man/20kneeling/20cropped/203.JPG[/img]
immaculata Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 If you guys remember, I was very much in love (or at least very deep "like") with my best friend, who only liked me as that- a friend. It hurt me really bad and took me almost a year to get over. We spent a lot of time apart, but over the weekend we were hired to perform a Christmas concert together, and yeah... all the time that we spent rehearsing and performing together definately re-awoke old feelings for him. It just kills me that I can't manage to be his friend and NOT have romantic feelings towards him because he's a GREAT and HOLY man and I really miss having him there to have someone to connect to on a spiritual basis..
lifeteenchick527 Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 awww katrina! i think that u should pray about it, it will help! God Bless LTC
DancesforLove Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 aww I want someone to sing that to me too one day maybe I agree with flowery too, one day that prince/princess will come
Phazzan Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 Guys are scum Katrina, absolute SCUM!!! Don't worry about them. One day your Prince Charming will come riding along on a horse and take you away to Neverland, and everything will be okay.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now