RemnantRules Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 guess what.....? I found the song and the chords. :wub:
RemnantRules Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 and incase you didn't know what I was talking about it's the song that Katrina wants to be heard played...the right way . *runs and practices*
jmjtina Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 Prayers for you and me both Katrina!!! And all those who hope and pray for a day like this! :wub: [img]http://www.trillophotography.com/proposing%20web.jpg[/img]
immaculata Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 lol... seriously, Jason! I wanna hear it somehow!! hmm... we'll figure out a way...
Madonna Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [quote name='jmjtina' date='Dec 22 2004, 02:52 PM'] Prayers for you and me both Katrina!!! And all those who hope and pray for a day like this! :wub: [/quote] Can I wear more comfortable shoes when it happens? I wonder if someone would propose to me if I were wearing flip flops. Or barefoot. Ooooohh. Because every girl dreams of her footwear on one of the biggest days of her life.
immaculata Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 I dunno.. I think those sandals are pretty cute!
jmjtina Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 I was thinking she might have gone with some cute black tennis shoes! :rotfl:
Madonna Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 oh, I didn't think they were ugly. I just don't like shoes. I have outdoor little kid feet.
jmjtina Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 Well if your gonna show off them toes, paint them! Pink is my favorite color!
Madonna Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 (edited) nah. Au naturel. I like to keep it simple. By the way, you're avatar is beautiful! Those are two of my favorite people. The Pope is so cute. And Mother Teresa has such beauty that is beyond this world. Edited December 22, 2004 by Madonna
RemnantRules Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 well my future wife better like sandals/flip flops b/c that's pretty much all I wear. And Katrina...I'll see if I can record it somehow....or I can see if I can do it over paltalk....we shall see...I still need to work on it though. It's pretty simple but the beat is a little syncopated. I'll get it. lol.
jmjtina Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [quote name='Madonna' date='Dec 22 2004, 03:14 PM'] nah. Au naturel. I like to keep it simple. By the way, you're avatar is beautiful! Those are two of my favorite people. The Pope is so cute. And Mother Teresa has such beauty that is beyond this world. [/quote] AMEN!
RemnantRules Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 If a girl buys me a really nice pair of burkenstocks I will marry her!
Madonna Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Dec 22 2004, 03:51 PM'] If a girl buys me a really nice pair of burkenstocks I will marry her! [/quote] Those are some pretty high standards.
shelly_freak Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Dec 22 2004, 03:51 PM'] If a girl buys me a really nice pair of burkenstocks I will marry her! [/quote] as long as you buy me a pair
RemnantRules Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 listening to this song and this is to all the young ladies [i]Sick and Tired of this world There's no more air Trippin' over myself Goin' nowhere Waiting Suffocating No direction And I took a dive And on the way down I saw you And you saved me From myself And I won't forget The way you loved me On the way down Almost fell right through But I held onto you I've been wondering why It's only me Have you always been inside Waiting to breathe It's alright Sunlight On my face I wake up and yeah, I'm alive 'cause on the way down I saw you And you saved me From myself And I won't forget The way you loved me On the way down Almost fell right through But I held onto you I was so afraid Of going under But now The weight of the world Feels like nothing, no, nothing Down, down, down You're all I wanted Down, down, down You're all I needed Down, down, down You're all I wanted You're all I needed And I won't forget the way you loved me All that I wanted All that I needed On the way down I saw you And you saved me From myself And I won't forget The way you loved me On the way down I almost fell right through But I held onto you Down, down, down But I held onto you Down, down, down But I held onto you[/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now