immaculata Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Dec 22 2004, 04:10 PM'] listening to this song and this is to all the young ladies [i]Sick and Tired of this world There's no more air Trippin' over myself Goin' nowhere Waiting Suffocating No direction And I took a dive And on the way down I saw you And you saved me From myself And I won't forget The way you loved me On the way down Almost fell right through But I held onto you I've been wondering why It's only me Have you always been inside Waiting to breathe It's alright Sunlight On my face I wake up and yeah, I'm alive 'cause on the way down I saw you And you saved me From myself And I won't forget The way you loved me On the way down Almost fell right through But I held onto you I was so afraid Of going under But now The weight of the world Feels like nothing, no, nothing Down, down, down You're all I wanted Down, down, down You're all I needed Down, down, down You're all I wanted You're all I needed And I won't forget the way you loved me All that I wanted All that I needed On the way down I saw you And you saved me From myself And I won't forget The way you loved me On the way down I almost fell right through But I held onto you Down, down, down But I held onto you Down, down, down But I held onto you[/i] [/quote] awwwww....... love that song! *sigh*
FightingforGod Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 my friend said this too me when i was down about a guy..."you hafta kiss the frogs to find ur prince"...made me happy
immaculata Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Dec 22 2004, 05:42 PM'] I'll be your prince immaculata [/quote] awwwww... :wub:
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [quote name='Madonna' date='Dec 22 2004, 10:57 AM'] I love that song! What helps me get through those times is realize what a gift singleness is. I had a friend tell me once that she was in prayer and complaining to God about Mr. Right not showing up. She realized that God wasn't going to allow him to come into her life until she used her singleness as He intended. He was telling her: No mission accomplished = no husband. Also...don't settle! I hate it when I have "rebound" guys too. They're safe because they're aren't any serious feelings attached, but in the mean time, we cheapen ourselves. If God is King, and you are His daughter, you are a Princess of the Kingdom! You should conduct yourself and expect to be treated in such a manner. I don't know if you have a group of Catholic women that you are close with. But one of the best things EVER is to pray a decade of the rosary meditating on the Annunciation and praying the Angelus. I think Mary's big "yes" is the best thing a woman can meditate on to imitate Our Lady's motherhood. "A woman should hide her heart in the heart of God so a man must go there to find it." [/quote] that. was. beautiful. Quick!!!!!! hand me some tissue!!
FightingforGod Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [quote]RemnantRules Posted on Dec 22 2004, 05:47 PM Don't you have a g/f John? [/quote] YES HE DOES...and shes on phatmass sometimes, ive met her... so hed better b careful [quote] immaculata Posted on Dec 22 2004, 05:44 PM QUOTE (J.R.D @ Dec 22 2004, 05:42 PM) I'll be your prince immaculata awwwww... [/quote] turn him down immaculata!
RemnantRules Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 I wasn't trying to be mean or anything I just was stating what I thought was still true and I think someone should stay loyal with their gir/guy instead of hoping from guy/girl to guy/girl. That's all.
immaculata Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Dec 22 2004, 05:50 PM'] turn him down immaculata! [/quote] I think I will!! I have to stick with my Jason.. [quote]RemnantRules: i'm a hopless romantic RemnantRules: let me put it this way RemnantRules: if I feel it's worth fighting for I'll do everything in my power to RemnantRules: so if it's about a girl..I have to know that she is worth fighting for and that she will be there when I fight away all of her fears[/quote] :wub:
FightingforGod Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 what???[quote]think I will!! I have to stick with my Jason..[/quote] im now officaially lost
DancesforLove Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 The kissing the frogs to get the prince is oh so true lol. I like that song Jason, I'm still confused as to why you haven't found a girl lol. Immaculata, you will find someone do not worry! You are a beautiful, smart, wonderful girl! I know that God has an amazing man in your future!
FightingforGod Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 ive had a coupla "bfs" but i always end up liking bein single more...its weird...i havnt met the guy id give up my solitude for...i really dont want to at this point, i kno this sounds selfish, but i dont wanna meet him till im outta college and on my feet
geetarplayer Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 The scariest thing about having someone is losing them, and that's my philosophy right now. So I'm keeping my female friends at a safe distance. -Mark
RemnantRules Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [quote]I think I will!! I have to stick with my Jason..[/quote] :wub: ...OR more like this probably... :plunger:
immaculata Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Dec 22 2004, 06:26 PM'] ...OR more like this probably... :plunger: [/quote] hahahaha.. you wish.
RemnantRules Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 well... ....*thinks how to break the tension*.... :fluffy air extraction: ...
Andrea348 Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 [quote]A woman should hide her heart in the heart of God so a man must go there to find it.[/quote] great addition to your sig immaculata.....so, so true and so, so beautiful
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now