Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Okay, I'm in Dallas and am with my dysfunctional family for my vacation...who wants to hang out with me for New Years and have a big PM party? I'm thinking of hanging out and dropping by SEAS for midnight adoration...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 30, 2004 Author Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='DancesforLove' date='Dec 30 2004, 12:20 AM'] Awww I wish I could go!!! [/quote] You have no excuse! Oh...yeah...New Year's Eve is Friday... Maybe you can meet us early in the morning.
franciscanheart Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 sounds great to me! call me - you have my number!
FightingforGod Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 what time would u go at? i may run this by my parents, see what they say
DancesforLove Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 No my parents have no way of getting me to Dallas plus they wouldn't be cool with me hanging out with people they didn't know
franciscanheart Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 what if you just went to adoration chels! if we could get like .... i dont know someone from seas to give you a ride could you go?
voiciblanche Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 I can give Chelsea a ride. John can give Chelsea a ride. Charlotte can give Chelsea a ride. The possibilites are endless.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 30, 2004 Author Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 30 2004, 12:32 AM'] sounds great to me! call me - you have my number! [/quote] I don't want to call this late, lol...it might bug your parents, lol We need to get James and Zach and Jason and Chelsea and Amber and dUSt ...
DancesforLove Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 aww Amber lol I wish I could but I know they'd say no
voiciblanche Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='DancesforLove' date='Dec 29 2004, 11:39 PM'] aww Amber lol I wish I could but I know they'd say no [/quote] -whimpers- Not even to Adoration?
FightingforGod Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote] don't want to call this late, lol...it might bug your parents, lol We need to get James and Zach and Jason and Chelsea and Amber and dUSt ... [/quote] micah, im hurt, wheres my name?
DancesforLove Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 LoL yeah Micah don't leave her off!! to get me ya gotta get her
voiciblanche Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 29 2004, 11:39 PM'] We need to get James and Zach and Jason and Chelsea and Amber and dUSt ... [/quote] I may be able to go to out to dinner with you guys, but I doubt to the Galleria like Laura suggested... I'll be at Adoration afterwards, though. Hey, Laura, what are you thinking about for this "little party"?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 30, 2004 Author Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Dec 30 2004, 12:40 AM'] micah, im hurt, wheres my name? [/quote] Sorry...there are just so many... I wonder...if Charlotte drives Chels and the parents never see us...hmmm...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now