franciscanheart Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 and yeah thats the number but it starts at 9 i hear
FightingforGod Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 hmmm....i dunno, when ill be ther, but if i do go, itll oly be for an hour or so, and itll prolly be l8r
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 30, 2004 Author Posted December 30, 2004 Okay, I love the plan for adoration. It definitely rocks. Will we be doing anything else before or after...for my planning?
FightingforGod Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 once more i ask...what time will evry1 be there?> i kno hughey will be there around 9...ne1 else?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 30, 2004 Author Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Dec 30 2004, 03:30 PM'] once more i ask...what time will evry1 be there?> i kno hughey will be there around 9...ne1 else? [/quote] If I can go (I just need a ride), I'll be with Laura.
FightingforGod Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 okies...how long will u be there guys...i need to plan this b4 i drop it by mom
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 30, 2004 Author Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Dec 30 2004, 03:34 PM'] okies...how long will u be there guys...i need to plan this b4 i drop it by mom [/quote] Well, I don't know...either Laura or Zach or James would be my ride, most likely...
FightingforGod Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 when u kno, tell me, i wanna see you guys! i like putting voices and faces to the ppl i talk to
franciscanheart Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 i plan on being there the whole time.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 30, 2004 Author Posted December 30, 2004 I still need to know if we'll be doing anything else...I think Laura mentioned the Galleria (which I've never been inside of)... Saturday is a Holy Day...we could go to the Galleria, have dinner together (this time James is NOT paying for us all, lol), go to adoration, go to Elizabeth's house for breakfast (is that still in the plan?), then go to a morning Mass, lol...
Theoketos Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Well, Seas is far from the Galleria, but what ever, Adoration sounds like the best way to bring in the new year. I can offer my apartment to all male participants. You Peeps are indeed young...sheesh creppy dry aliens... I guess I will have to wait to share my Bubbly until next year.
shelly_freak Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 I wish I could come, I wanna meet pmers..besides the one I know
franciscanheart Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 um yeah the galleria is far from seas.... i need to talk to my parents..... i might not be able to go. they have a party at the knights of columbus thats all fancy dancy and with reservations and baby sitting and stuff so we'll just have to see!
dUSt Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 I'll go wherever, but I'll have my wife and kids with me.
Theoketos Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Dec 30 2004, 05:27 PM'] I'll go wherever, but I'll have my wife and kids with me. [/quote] I would want every ones sig...
FightingforGod Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 oooh, i cant wait! its so excitin that i get to meet y'all in person...i think i am goin at this point, btwn 9 and 10! c ya there!!!!
Krush2k2 Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 On Saturday we could go to a closer mall besides Galleria
FightingforGod Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 cant do saturday...sry folks...just adoration
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now