Theoketos Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 Ok you people who need rides...LET ME KNOW ASAP!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 31, 2004 Author Posted December 31, 2004 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Dec 30 2004, 10:18 PM'] Ok you people who need rides...LET ME KNOW ASAP! [/quote] *raises hand* I'm just down the street, though. We still need a concrete plan...galleria could be out (I don't know this town, I just recall hearing it mentioned) and let's get the ideas flowing. I hope Laura can join us...it would be lots of fun.
franciscanheart Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 I need a ride if you can help James!! pwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 31, 2004 Author Posted December 31, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Dec 30 2004, 06:27 PM'] I'll go wherever, but I'll have my wife and kids with me. [/quote] That would rock. I wouldn't mind having dUSt if no one else would. dUSt is
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 31, 2004 Author Posted December 31, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 31 2004, 02:04 AM'] I need a ride if you can help James!! pwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! [/quote] Did you get permission?
Tink Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 *sigh* I'm in Indiana. Keeping the corn company. wee. No, but really, I have a party of my own to go to!
Theoketos Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 OK I am picking up Laura around 8 or so. Then I will drive back to Irving for Raph. Then I will drive every one back. We will listen to the Phatmass CD on the way.
franciscanheart Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 um the breakfast thing is off. im staying in keller for the night, my mom doesnt want me on the roads. but ill see yall there!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 1, 2005 Author Posted January 1, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 31 2004, 06:50 PM'] um the breakfast thing is off. im staying in keller for the night, my mom doesnt want me on the roads. but ill see yall there! [/quote] Success! I got to meet Laura and James and Jason and Charlotte Zach... Amber and Krush weren't there.
FightingforGod Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 HAPPY DAYS!!!! i got to meet ppl finally...i wish iod gotten to hang around and chat afterwards, but dad wanted to go home...bc he was sooo tired...geez, so unfair...how long r ya gonna be n town micah? every1 needs to come to a yg meeting sometime...its on wed!
voiciblanche Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 1 2005, 06:26 PM'] Amber and Krush weren't there. [/quote] It bites not being able to drive.
FightingforGod Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 im so sry u couldnbt come iwth us, we called u as soon as our company left!
InHisHands381 Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 (edited) I somehow managed to miss this thread prior to New Year's Eve....darn! Oh well, I'm only in Dallas when school's in session anyway. So come next fall, I'd be happy to join any get-togethers And Theoketos, I think we go to school together...though I don't know that I've actually met you. I do know Zach though. *Edit* I can't spell Edited January 2, 2005 by InHisHands381
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 2, 2005 Author Posted January 2, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 1 2005, 09:49 PM'] wait who is fighting for God? [/quote] The girl in the fatigues with the rosary on it.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 2, 2005 Author Posted January 2, 2005 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Jan 1 2005, 08:43 PM'] HAPPY DAYS!!!! i got to meet ppl finally...i wish iod gotten to hang around and chat afterwards, but dad wanted to go home...bc he was sooo tired...geez, so unfair...how long r ya gonna be n town micah? every1 needs to come to a yg meeting sometime...its on wed! [/quote] I leave tonight at midnight.
dUSt Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 Sorry I didn't make it. I was with family in Agnes TX. It was too far to drive to make an appearance in both places. I hope everyone plans on coming to Phatmass'05 on May 7th!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 2, 2005 Author Posted January 2, 2005 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 2 2005, 01:33 PM'] Sorry I didn't make it. I was with family in Agnes TX. It was too far to drive to make an appearance in both places. I hope everyone plans on coming to Phatmass'05 on May 7th! [/quote] It's all good, dUSt. I'm in Theoketos' apartment right now, lol... We'll all get together someday...until then, see you in Communion.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now