An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Homosexual Agenda

hyperdulia again

hyperdulia again

If this is offensive, someone can remove it, but a genuinely orthodox priest (the one who is the earthly reason for my, and Jon's, chastity) sent it to me. It made me laugh, but then again I have the sense of humor of dimwitted fourteen yearold :unsure: .

[url="http://www.bettybowers.com/homoagenda.html"]http://www.bettybowers.com/homoagenda.html[/url]

[quote]Well, if you have to ask, you are probably already under its pernicious influence and blithely hop-scotching your way straight to Hell. [/quote]

funniest quote right there! :crackup:

hyperdulia again

"As every Christian knows, there is only one enemy that threatens our entire civilization. And I am, of course, not talking about Satan. I'm talking about those damned homosexuals! "

I liked this part. I almost died laughing.

save ferris 101

I don't see how it's so funny. All it is is a bunch of stereotypes. I'm sure you wouldn't be laughing if I did something of that nature about Catholics.

and also, I don't know, but I think that it was kind of supposed to be sarcastic, not really making fun of homosexuals, because at the bottom, the site was promoting anti-Republican pins and such. I will have to check this site out to see if the article was written by a liberal or conservative.

Edited by save ferris 101

hyperdulia again

I'm Catholic. I'm a hmosexual. And I do laugh at Catholics. And I know it was making fun of conservative Christians not homosexuals. And I'm not a Republican. And it's a joke site whose sole purpose is to poke fun at us (Christians) and some of the silly stuff we say/do.

Edited by hyperdulia again

save ferris 101

[quote name='hyperdulia again' date='Dec 31 2004, 12:22 AM'] I'm Catholic. I'm a hmosexual. And I do laugh at Catholics. And I know it was making fun of conservative Christians not homosexuals. And I'm not a Republican. And it's a joke site whose sole purpose is to poke fun at us (Christians) and some of the silly stuff we say/do. [/quote]
um, so, what are you saying. I'm sorry, it's just, I don't understand your point. :(

If you cannot laugh at yourself (I am a Catholic [i]and [/i]a registered Republican), then you have no business laughing.

Not that that has any relevance.

Or maybe it does.

:P

3. Explicit treatment of the problem was given in this Congregation's "Declaration on Certain Questions Concerning Sexual Ethics" of December 29, 1975. That document stressed the duty of trying to understand the homosexual condition and noted that culpability for homosexual acts should only be judged with prudence. At the same time the Congregation took note of the distinction commonly drawn between the homosexual condition or tendency and individual homosexual actions. These were described as deprived of their essential and indispensable finality, as being "intrinsically disordered", and able in no case to be approved of (cf. n. 8, sect. 4).

In the discussion which followed the publication of the Declaration, however, an overly benign interpretation was given to the homosexual condition itself, some going so far as to call it neutral, or even good. Although the particular inclination of the homosexual person is not a sin, it is a more or less strong tendency ordered toward an intrinsic moral evil; and thus the inclination itself must be seen as an objective disorder.

Therefore special concern and pastoral attention should be directed toward those who have this condition, lest they be led to believe that the living out of this orientation in homosexual activity is a morally acceptable option. It is not.

[url="http://www.newadvent.org/library/docs_df86ho.htm"]http://www.newadvent.org/library/docs_df86ho.htm[/url]

[quote]recruit all children grades Kindergarten through 12 into your [u][b]amoral[/b][/u], filthy lifestyle[/quote]

this just goes to show that Jesus Freaks have no idea about moralities...amoral means nonmoral...meaning it has nothing to do with morals...

like how eating a donut has nothing to do with morals...

funny Jesus Freak writers...lol :rolleyes:

great piece though Hyper...gota a kick out of it.

As both a Catholic and a homosexual I think this was quite funny and it's pretty obvious to me at least that this was making fun of close-mindedness amongst some traditionalist american republicans by using reidiculous stereotypes about homosexuals from a supposed right-winger.

How about a red-neck agenda to balance things? :P