azaelia Posted May 11, 2005 Posted May 11, 2005 [quote name='Alpha Centauri' date='May 11 2005, 09:18 AM'] I'm 23, and I drink a lot. [/quote] Um, I mean....
KobeScott8 Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 Every now and then but not for a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
Josh Kroeger Posted May 20, 2005 Posted May 20, 2005 I will drink wine or beer, but in small amounts. From what I hear, getting drunk isn't a pleasant experience at all
suuran Posted November 24, 2006 Posted November 24, 2006 I plan to hoist an occasional pint of Guiness myself. Maybe a shot of whiskey now and then.
Kosh Posted November 25, 2006 Posted November 25, 2006 "now and then" Jalazar, you'd get drunk every single night b/c of your perpetual state of "tortured artist"
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 25, 2006 Posted November 25, 2006 wow I'm turning 22 in 3 months (yeah i know, I'm old) but I haven't touched beer yet. Probably won't plan to either since its something I really would rather not get around doing.
Lahecil Posted November 26, 2006 Posted November 26, 2006 I don't drink now, and I can not see myself drinking in the future. I don't like the taste, and I don't like how it makes people act, nor do I like the potential physical harm... Drink tea! lol
onlygrace08 Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 [quote name='Lahecil' post='1128188' date='Nov 26 2006, 04:54 PM'] I don't drink now, and I can not see myself drinking in the future. I don't like the taste, and I don't like how it makes people act, nor do I like the potential physical harm... Drink tea! lol [/quote] Yeah for tea!!! But, I can see if I were at a family gathering or something and others were drinking... I would probably have a little... but, I would NEVER want to abuse alcohol... that is just gross
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 I don't know if I like alchoholic drinks or not.
CrossCuT Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 [size=1]I wont wait for a Holiday to drink when Im 21! Im pretty sure Ill have one with friends ON my brithday! [/size]
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 Its good to see you on CroosCuT. Peace. :
CrossCuT Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 [size=1]I have been on, but Im hardly ever in Creepy Aliens anymore, and it was Thanksgiving so I didnt get a chance to post much [/size]
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 (edited) Its just oyu were like one of the first ones to talkto me on here so I like to see you on. By the way Did you eat alot of pie on Thanksgiving. Shoot I'm stealing the thread nevermind. Edited November 27, 2006 by Pontifite 7 of 10
CrossCuT Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 [size=1]Acctually I didnt get any. I was in my aunts house watching this thing on the National Geographic channel about how an unborn baby develops in the womb! It was amazing, so I missed pie! I know Im lame, I watch tv while at family events! But in my defense, my dad was with me too! Even if he was sleeping! LOL [/size]
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1128622' date='Nov 26 2006, 10:20 PM'] [size=1]Acctually I didnt get any. I was in my aunts house watching this thing on the National Geographic channel about how an unborn baby develops in the womb! It was amazing, so I missed pie! I know Im lame, I watch tv while at family events! But in my defense, my dad was with me too! Even if he was sleeping! LOL [/size] [/quote] I watched T.V too on AMC my whole family watched Hossers and the Blues Brothers and not foot ball thats why everyone left early. But I still had pie. I'm a pumkin Pie Addict!
CrossCuT Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 [size=1]Yea, I wish I had some, but oh well. I couldnt stop watching cause it was so beautiful! I love babies! [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now