Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

When your 21, will you go out for an occasional drink, (ex: New Years, St. Pattys Day, etc.)  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

No.. you're just arguing about something that is so far away... its just funny I guess.

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

I'm just posting in random things.

heavenseeker
Posted

really? couldnt tell

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

so anyway...


I voted yes.

Posted

I'm 21 and I have never had a drink. I had a clebatory coke at the stroke of midnight last night. I guess that is me.

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

We played the game of Life on New Years eve.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='God the Father' post='1147435' date='Dec 22 2006, 03:13 PM']
Because people actually drink for the taste.

WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE HERE

:duh:
[/quote]

Yeah people actually do. Like me. I love the different flavors of different liquors. I rarely drink enough to get even a mild buzz. IF I have more than one I usually stop at 2 or 3.

You creepy aliens are a funny bunch.

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1157665' date='Jan 6 2007, 06:14 PM']
You creepy aliens are a funny bunch.
[/quote]
Thanks. :)

Posted

well, where i currently am and have been for the past 5 months, the drinking age is 18, and so ami i. so i have been drinking but not too heavily. and i will likely continue social drinking when i go back home even though the age is 19. where i live, once you are out of high school you are old enough for a drink or two

God the Father
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1157665' date='Jan 6 2007, 06:14 PM']
Yeah people actually do. Like me. I love the different flavors of different liquors. I rarely drink enough to get even a mild buzz. IF I have more than one I usually stop at 2 or 3.
[/quote]

I believe you. Really I do.

exquisitebones
Posted

i have drank since i was like 13 thanks to alcoholic parents.

but now, not hardly ever. i keep wine in teh house for dinner..
but i am goingto be 21 in 5 months, i plan on going and ordering a Dirty Martini!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...